All reviews home away from home hot tea melon free flow of tea private bathroom cold winter rooms are nicely decorated family atmosphere second building other travelers chai relaxing courtyard person room place to stay book bus great hosts salt lake
Reviewed 2 May 2018

It was my first experience in a friendly hostel ,and I can say it was one of my best trips just because of hospitable people in this lovely hostel. My mother my sister and I stayed here for three nights. There are some reasons why we enjoyed the place. First , this place is really safe, if you are alone if you want to have a safe trip defiantly you should choose this place, they treat you like their family members and you feel at home, we were Iranians there but there were lots of guests from different countries, Hamid, Masoud kindly help them with anything e.g they give them good advice about how to be in the city how to use public transportation even they made the guest familiar with the currency and notes in Iran... second they are very generous e.g breakfast was prepared at 7 and you could enjoy eating breakfast fruit, fresh bread chees coffee, tea cake ,.... in the traditional small yard without any limitation, last but not least they have good suggestions to have a good visit in Shiraz .it is worth staying ;-)

Room Tip: Second floor would be quieter
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara F
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

The hostel is very well situated near the old bazaar in the lively South Tehran. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Delicious breakfast on the rooftop! The team of this hostel is especially nice and helpful. We definitely recommend it!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gclm2018
m0radi61hh, Owner at Taha Traditional Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear friend
Thank you from your good comment about taha hostel.
Taha hostel in Tehran and Shiraz has same management and same quality and some guest stay in every one when come to Iran.
I hope see you again in Iran.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We enjoyed our trip in Iran, and Taha Hotel is like Iran : Beautiful, quiet & generous !
They explain what to see around, and how to go in.

PS : We had an car accident during our trip in shiraz and when he knew it the hotel boss came to the hospital and stay with us during 8 hours and bring us at the hotel at 2:00 AM... So much kindness !!!

Thanks for everything !

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mattei U
m0radi61hh, Owner at Taha Traditional Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Mattei
Thank you from your nice comment, I hope come back here next time by good memories and I was very sad for your accident. We came to hospital for support our guest since all our guest are like our family.
Best regards

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I really felt at home at TAHA Hostel. The rooms are very clean, the location is super good, the staff makes you just feel as part of a family. I really can't find any reason why you shouldn't spend your time in this gorgeous city at TAHA hostel. 5 Stars! :) Oh, and if you get any chance to try the food, that is cooked by the ladies employed there: It was one of the best we ate on our trip!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Agnes T
m0radi61hh, Owner at Taha Traditional Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear my friend
Thank you for your nice comment about Taha traditional hostel. I hope see you again in Taha hostel and have a good trip in Iran.
Best wishes
H. Moradi

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I plus our two friends unanimously agreed that Taha is the most friendly hostel in Iran. We arrived at 07:30am, and were welcomed with a sumptuous breakfast. The free flow of tea was welcoming. There is a lot of activity around, and you get to meet up with people from all over the world. We love the fresh vegetables from the nearby market, and were able to whip up a decent meal in their kitchen.Thanks...The room was clean, the hot shower so good. The cost of our excursion trip was so reasonable. Taha traditional hostel really made our visit to Shiraz so memorable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
m0radi61hh, Owner at Taha Traditional Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear my friend