“A few visits”

Ranked #13 of 177 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: .A Farm; A Deli & Shop; A food supplier to restaurants and businesses; A Bistro restaurant; A Wedding Caterer; A speciality Grower of Asparagus; Online Allotments; Small Antiques & Jewellery: you can find all this and more at Abbey Parks.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Staying with my daughter locally we have been here a few times and never been disappointed.

Afternoon tea is always a treat with lovely cake and great staff, but Sunday lunch is to die for!. Perfectly cooked and the quality of the ingredients really makes the mouth water

Outstanding place

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Stop for coffee and cake, very nice, great selection and good service.
Can highly recommend the lemon drizzle.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Small roadside farm shop and cafe. Not a great choice of goods apart from the butchers. They ad a good range of products and fantastic sausage and pork pies

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on the way to Norwich. We only had coffees but they were the best we’ve tasted in a long time. Will definitely stop here on the way home for lunch.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Popped in for first time for some lunch. Told waitress my order to take away. Then I changed my mind and said I would like to sit in. She asked me where I would like to sit. I said next to the fire. Then She asked me to go to the till to pay first. Felt like I wasn’t trusted to sit down, eat then pay. Waited at the till for quite some time while Kate was having what sounded like a sales meeting with 2 guys. After I paid I went back to the restaurant area to sit down. My table had been given to the 2 sales guys. Waitress took me to another table. I waited with my sanpelligrino then a waitress brought my food over in a bag. I told her I’m sitting in. Then Kate came over and said either I have to pay more or leave. Sat in my van eating a panini. Quite bland aswell. Very disappointing experience.

4  Thank freddystark1986