“Let down for the last time!!”
Review of Yaw's Kitchen

Yaw's Kitchen
Ranked #22 of 43 Restaurants in Heathfield
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been coming here for a while for takeaway thai and the food has always been good. however, they have made a lot of mistakes and we have continued to support especially during this current climate but they have gone too far, rude manager would not amend their mistake and when I suggested I would take my custom elsewhere. The manager said ok then - Bye.
How Rude!
while all is good fair enough but it is short sighted to treat local regular customers this way.
Truly disappointed

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (65)

Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

Really good and highly recommended. Each dish was properly cooked and tasty. Won’t hesitate to use again

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 18 October 2020

By far the best Chinese We’ve ever had . Would highly recommend to anyone. The food was amazing and delivered on time thank you

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 7 October 2020

Been coming here for a while for takeaway thai and the food has always been good. however, over the past few times we have had takeaway delivered the food has been delivered late and cold. The last time we ordered at 7:30 and food wasn't delivered until 9:55. Food was tasty but luke warm couldnt complain as they were closed.

Should have ordered dominoes

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 11 July 2020

After 3 1/2 months of home cooked food finally tried a takeaway. Ordering system back to normal and I paid by card when I collected.My order was ready when I got there.
The food was well cooked and tasty, same good quality as the last time I had a takeaway from here. We really enjoyed everything.
Will order from here again.

Date of visit: July 2020