“Wonderful apartment with terrific views of...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 2 QuaySide Court

Wells Quayside The apartment building
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Wells Quayside
The apartment building
Open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
Well fitted, modern kitchen.
Cook yourself a meal in the open plan kitchen, whilst enjoying the views!
Double room
Master bedroom with lots of cupboard space!
En-suite to double room.
En-suite to double room, with bath and over-bath shower.
Beautiful view from master bedroom.
Take a boat trip around the harbour!
View form the open plan living area!
High tide.
The view from the balcony.
View of the hustle and bustle on the quayside below.
Another picture taken from the balcony!
Twin bedroom, leading to the en-suite shower room.
Twin bedroom.
En-suite to twin bedroom
The wonderful view from the lounge and master bedroom.
The private parking area.
Beautiful walks from just outside the door. See you soon!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
linda3320...
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Wonderful apartment with terrific views of quayside”
Reviewed 19 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Stayed at the apartment with my elderly parents and we all had a really lovely stay. All the kitchen and dining equipment we could have ever wanted was provided. The apartment is decorated to a high standard and is tastefully done. I would and already have recommended it to my family and friends. If I visit Norfolk again this apartment would be my first choice for accommodation.

Travelling group: Extended Family
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Mary S
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“No 2 Quayside Court Wells next the sea”
Reviewed 12 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Just had our first holiday to North Norfolk, stayed at No 2 Quayside Court in Wells, a lovely apartment,clean and well equipped ( home from home ) with superb views, lovely and relaxing just watching the world go by, the fishing boats going in and out on the tide,amazing! Ideally situated for all the local amenities, the bottle of wine on arrival was a nice touch and most welcome , would recommend for eating and drinking The Golden Feece, The Albatross and Ollie's Restaurant also for good coffee, just downstairs The Grey Seal Cafe. We are already planning a return visit.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 Apr 2016
Thank you very much for your kind words. I am so glad you liked the apartment and had an enjoyable holiday. I am looking forward to welcoming you to Wells again! Penny
Judith W
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment, great views, fab location”
Reviewed 25 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Lovely modern apartment with great views over the harbour. Location handy for good pubs, restaurants and food shops in Wells and for exploring more in North Norfolk.

Simon G
“Winter Weekend Break”
Reviewed 14 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Forty years ago I came on holiday to Wells-Next-the-Sea with my parents and this weekend came back with my wife for a break between jobs. Going back to reminisce is often disappointing...it certainly wasn't this time. WNTS was busier (in a good way) than I was expecting, we found plenty to do and some lovely places to eat and drink especially the Crown. My wife arranged the accommodation and I'm so glad she did...we spent a lot of time in it. The location was perfect overlooking the harbour, watching the tide come in and out and the fishing boats, plus the spot I went crabbing in 1976. The appartment is a great size for a small family so it was huge for us 2 and it's finished to a high standard and feels new with everything that we needed - including a thoughtful bottle of wine on arrival (thank you). I had no plans to ever come back here again but we had such a lovely weekend that we may well do...and if we do we will stay here again - couldn't fault it.

14 Mar 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words. It really means a lot to us that you enjoyed your weekend and liked the apartment.
Phiiladel...
Alresford, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment with fantastic view”
Reviewed 6 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

New apartment very comfortably furnished and equipped. The underfloor heating kept the place nice and warm. Good wifi. Excellent location, right on the quay with many restaurants and cafes in walking distance. The highlight for me was the small balcony with beautiful views over the sea. The amenities were very good but for us the double room felt a little cramped and we found the double bed a bit small but plenty of storage for our clothes. The room with twin beds was much larger. Both bathrooms were ensuite and to a high standard. We highly recommend this apartment and may even stay again despite the bed being a bit small.

Liked best: The view
Liked least: The bed
Friends getaway Older travelers
13 Apr 2016
Thank you for your review. I am glad you liked the apartment and had an enjoyable holiday. I'm sorry you found the double bed a little small - it is a standard 4'6" double bed - I guess you must be used to a super-king! I do hope to welcome you to Wells in the furture. Penny
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing