“Amazing learning experience! ”
Review of Atlantic Kite

Atlantic Kite
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Professional kitesurf school located in Tarifa with more than 10 years experience. We have developed a very efficient and safe way of teaching, which allows the student to progress faster. We only use the latest and most suitable equipment available working with top brands like FONE kites and WOODBOARD boards. All our instructors are certified (IKO, VDWS or FAV) and highly motivated, so you will learn kitesurfing as fast as possible and with a lot of fun! All lessons include all the equipment needed for the lesson: kites, bars, boards, wetsuits, helmets, leash, radios, etc.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I finally made it!
I gave it a try few years ago and it was not a success. However, this year, I ended up taking few classes with Atlantic Kite and I realized the importance of having a good teacher. I had the chance to meet Zesar, who patiently thought us, step by step, how to surf. We were three people with two kites and meanwhile two of us were practicing in the water, the other one was learning from the beach observing and discussing common mistakes with Zesar. Then, he let us gather together and give feedback each other.
Zesar as well as pau, jose and all the team, are not just great professional but also amazing individual that give you the right dose of motivation to win over the wind and humor to have a great time in tarifa.

Atlantickite, Propietario at Atlantic Kite, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thanks Alessando! Always is nice to spend time with great and teach good students! I hope you to see again guys!

All reviews
"week"
"kite"
"team"

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I just had a two-days private lecture with pau. I'm glad I've chosen him and can recommend him. I took the lecture with him, because he was the only one who was realistic, also pointing out negative conditions etc. in tarifa. The others told me that everything is perfect all the time...He really understands how to teach kitesurfing and explains very well the underlying theory and reasons. When with pau, you feel that kitesurfing is his passion, he doesnt see this as a job, what makes patient and fun to be with. Thanks Pau, see u again.

1  Thank dkrochl
Atlantickite, Gerente at Atlantic Kite, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Andrea Thanks. We hope you achieve the passion of this sport. keep trying. We see you soon

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Despite being recommended Atlantic kite even before coming to tarifa I made the mistake of starting with another school initially. After a disappointing experience I changed to Atlantic kite and their instructor Pao which is the best thing I could have done. Kind, professional and skilled he made my first steps in the kiteworld seem easy. Great english. Extremly pedagogical. I'm definitely going to continue kiting and if ever in tarifa again Pao will be the teacher I turn to.

Atlantickite, Propietario at Atlantic Kite, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thanks Elin. We enjoy and learn a lot toguether. It was also fun to teach you. you were really funny.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Glad we met pau and his most professional team
Cesar is a great teacher very kind and attentive
We progress a lot thanks to him, sharing his passion for kitesurfinf
Great wind and fantastic place
Looking forward to come back
Thanks
Philippe

Thanks Philippe. You both did a good progress. Your son skills were amazing. Thanks