Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience

I just finished a 4-days course. It was a fantastic experience, the school is great, the teachers... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2018
samerelkhader
Berlin, Germany
via mobile
Atlantic Kite

Thank you guys for the great time that I had in Tarifa! The staff is very friendly, professional... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2018
RobertZ1567
Berlin, Germany
via mobile

All reviews great school his passion his team spent days thanks guys private lesson next year nachos great fun pau pao cesar jose kyte material students kite
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I just had a two-days private lecture with pau. I'm glad I've chosen him and can recommend him. I took the lecture with him, because he was the only one who was realistic, also pointing out negative conditions etc. in tarifa. The others told me that everything is perfect all the time...He really understands how to teach kitesurfing and explains very well the underlying theory and reasons. When with pau, you feel that kitesurfing is his passion, he doesnt see this as a job, what makes patient and fun to be with. Thanks Pau, see u again.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank dkrochl
Atlantickite, Gerente at Atlantic Kite, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Andrea Thanks. We hope you achieve the passion of this sport. keep trying. We see you soon

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Despite being recommended Atlantic kite even before coming to tarifa I made the mistake of starting with another school initially. After a disappointing experience I changed to Atlantic kite and their instructor Pao which is the best thing I could have done. Kind, professional and skilled he made my first steps in the kiteworld seem easy. Great english. Extremly pedagogical. I'm definitely going to continue kiting and if ever in tarifa again Pao will be the teacher I turn to.

Date of experience: November 2017
Atlantickite, Propietario at Atlantic Kite, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thanks Elin. We enjoy and learn a lot toguether. It was also fun to teach you. you were really funny.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Glad we met pau and his most professional team
Cesar is a great teacher very kind and attentive
We progress a lot thanks to him, sharing his passion for kitesurfinf
Great wind and fantastic place
Looking forward to come back
Thanks
Philippe

Date of experience: November 2017

Thanks Philippe. You both did a good progress. Your son skills were amazing. Thanks

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

From the beginning to end communication, recommendations, pick up service and lessons were conducted in a reliable and professional manner by Pau and Team. The down to earth, friendly and calm style of Pau works very well in the teaching environment. Instructor Jose also did a great just with lots of theoretical and practical advice as well as useful tips and plenty of encouragement. I spent 3 days learning kitesurfing and met my goal to ride on the water. I will not forget Jose’s enthusiastic shoutout when I rode the first time “you got it man, you got it. You are riding...!”
Patrick

Reviewed 3 November 2017

For 4 days the two of us did a course of 3 hours each day and it was amazing!!!
We learnt a lot and had fun with our instructor :) The exercises were perfect to get a feeling for the kite and his instructions as well as his tips very helpful!

We wanna come back next year!! So we definitely recommend the school to everyone :)

Date of experience: October 2017
Atlantickite, Propietario at Atlantic Kite, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thanks Samantha. We spend a good time toguether. we see you next time.