“Excellent, Fun, Informative and the Staff are Brilliant!”
Review of Play Nerja

Play Nerja
Ranked #1 of 23 Outdoor Activities in Nerja
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Play Nerja is a young and fledge company that changed the rules of Tourism. Tour on Segway, Electric Bike and Night Adventure tour. Local guides with locals perspectives will make you love Nerja and it's outskirts. We love non tourism tours!
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We went here on our second day for the Segway tour so we knew where to go. The Mrs has been before on the tour on a previous trip with Denisa and liked it so much she wanted to go again with me.

We went on the Tour With Kevin who was a true legend! His knowledge of the area and history of Nerja made the tour interesting.

The Training given before the tour is great and Kevin made everybody feel safe before we set off. You are provided with helmets and hi Vis jackets.

The tour takes you through the streets of Nerja, lovely parks, historical areas and along the beach. All while riding the Segway which is so much fun.

Kevin always takes time to take pictures whenever you want them and nothing is a problem.

Everybody should do this early on in their trip, it is one of the most worthwhile things you will do!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"helmets"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t recommend this tour enough! My mother and I had the best time. Mam was very nervous to book but Denisa was so lovely and insisted Mam try before we book. Denisa gave her a ‘mini lesson’ and we felt so much more confident. Happily, we booked a tour for the following morning.

On the morning of the tour we met our very friendly guide Kevin, a local expert on all things Nerja and partial to a good selfie or two! He was well informed and explained things clearly. We had an excellent time and look forward to our next trip to Nerja. Definitely my new favourite way to see an area!

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Been coming to Nerja for 30 years so have done most things but not this. My son had done this last year and encouraged me to give it a go. Segways are quite sensitive and I felt quite unsteady when I first got on but after 5 minutes it felt pretty easy and quite natural. Kevin was a great guide and had huge knowledge of Nerja and it’s history, I certainly learnt some new things. We don’t go over to the west side of Nerja much so that was really interesting to see the beaches on that side and some more history. Kevin’s English is very good and he answers any questions you may have. We both really enjoyed it. We did the 10 o clock tour so the streets weren’t too busy and we could navigate the balcon de Europe safely. Good for teenagers who have outgrown younger activities. They supply a helmet and luminous orange vest and a safety talk.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My son and I thoroughly enjoyed our first Segway experience. Kevin was an excellent guide and made the trip very enjoyable. As we travelled around Nerja he took time to explain the history of the area and how it has changed and developed over the years. He provided regular instructions about operating the Segways to ensure we had a safe and rewarding afternoon. Many thanks Kevin, it was the highlight of our holiday.

Graeme Prince.