“An amazing tour with Kevin!”
Review of Play Nerja

Play Nerja
Ranked #1 of 23 Outdoor Activities in Nerja
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Play Nerja is a young and fledge company that changed the rules of Tourism. Tour on Segway, Electric Bike and Night Adventure tour. Local guides with locals perspectives will make you love Nerja and it's outskirts. We love non tourism tours!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t recommend this tour enough! My mother and I had the best time. Mam was very nervous to book but Denisa was so lovely and insisted Mam try before we book. Denisa gave her a ‘mini lesson’ and we felt so much more confident. Happily, we booked a tour for the following morning.

On the morning of the tour we met our very friendly guide Kevin, a local expert on all things Nerja and partial to a good selfie or two! He was well informed and explained things clearly. We had an excellent time and look forward to our next trip to Nerja. Definitely my new favourite way to see an area!

Date of experience: September 2018
"slalom"
"safety"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Been coming to Nerja for 30 years so have done most things but not this. My son had done this last year and encouraged me to give it a go. Segways are quite sensitive and I felt quite unsteady when I first got on but after 5 minutes it felt pretty easy and quite natural. Kevin was a great guide and had huge knowledge of Nerja and it’s history, I certainly learnt some new things. We don’t go over to the west side of Nerja much so that was really interesting to see the beaches on that side and some more history. Kevin’s English is very good and he answers any questions you may have. We both really enjoyed it. We did the 10 o clock tour so the streets weren’t too busy and we could navigate the balcon de Europe safely. Good for teenagers who have outgrown younger activities. They supply a helmet and luminous orange vest and a safety talk.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My son and I thoroughly enjoyed our first Segway experience. Kevin was an excellent guide and made the trip very enjoyable. As we travelled around Nerja he took time to explain the history of the area and how it has changed and developed over the years. He provided regular instructions about operating the Segways to ensure we had a safe and rewarding afternoon. Many thanks Kevin, it was the highlight of our holiday.

Graeme Prince.
Bangor, N. Ireland.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed the walking tour yesterday. Kevin was a really informative guide. He answered lots of my questions and clearly knew everything about Nerja and Spanish history! Located at Balcon de Europa, would definitely recommend it.

Date of experience: July 2018