All reviews family run hotel visiting sicily tucked away recommend this hotel a great place to stay shower town centre car fog parking
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Centrally located, awesome breakfast, on-site parking, helpful staff made for a comfortable enjoyable stay.
The room was comfortable, hotel was secure and right on piazza where a night/time concert entertained young and old residents and visitors.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank J Gary D
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We were a bit early and the receptionist was really welcoming and a room was ready for us.We liked the room which was comfortable and nicely decorated.The breakfast was brilliant .The manager couldn't have been more helpful. Car parking is an issue but we managed to park for both nights. Enna is a very pretty town -we enjoyed the castle area with the brilliant views therefrom and we found a great restaurant nearby Le Tre Rose which had quality food and great staff although our lack of Italian meant we had a couple of nice surprises gastronomically!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2016

The location of this hotel is great as you really just want to be near the Via Roma for a quick stay in Enna. The staff were helpful but unfortunately overnight the air conditioning unit turned off. The room subsequently became so hot that we woke up and couldn't get back to sleep, not ideal.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2016

I had a conference in Enna and booked hotel Bristol through hotels.com. There were trip advisor warnings to say that many people showed up and did not have a room and the owner booked them in another property instead. This happened to many people for the conference. When I showed up for my reservation I was told that there was a technical error and that they don't have a room for me but they booked me a hotel room 20mins away. I refused the other hotel as I needed to be close to the location I booked for the conference I was attending and went to stay in CCLY hostel instead (which was amazing) - Hotel Bristol charged me for a room they never provided me and that I was never able to check in to. I am currently disputing the charge with the credit card company. This is my first negative review I have written. The owners are scammers - avoid this place. Use CCLY hostel - it is beautiful. Much cleaner then this hotel anyways.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. If you do, confirm your reservation many times in advance and check your credit card statement.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Amy T
Reviewed 5 August 2016

The family that owns this hotel, along with B&B Sicilia, were extremely helpful and welcoming. We arrived really late without booking and they accommodate us without any problems. Even offered us really good advice on what to visit in neighbouring towns and villages.

It is centrally located in the historical centre of Enna, provides free parking for guests and an excellent and large breakfast. Clean and tidy rooms, large, with a/c, bathroom with all comforts. Wi-fi was very good in our room on 4th floor.

Well recommended, especially for the staff, breakfast, location and cleanness. Price was 55 euro per night for 2 people.

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms were large, with a/c and very good wi-fi reception
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends