“THE BEST”

Wright's Barbecue
Ranked #41 of 431 Restaurants in Fayetteville
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been to Kansas City and several places in Texas that claim to the the best. While the other places have been good, none of them compare to this. This place gets BBQ WRIGHT!!! I am very impressed!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are native Texans who have a family tradition of long-smoked, juicy, BBQ cookouts. Having searched OK. and AR. for anything close to ours we were sorely disappointed. Untill THAT FIRST BITE! My husband was dumb struck and I eat with my eyes closed, savoring every bite! It is exactly like eating his brothers slow, carefully tended smoked BBQ on the 4th of July! And the beans! Green or pinto are fabulous! (You even get a cookie for desert. How sweet is that!) To top it off, they now have an outdoor stage and live bands! "Are we in Austin yet?" "NO, we're in the beautiful Ozarks!" But out mouths are in Heaven! THANK you Wrights for the taste of home!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In a few words, you’ll find some happy people working there, and they will serve you some delicious ribs. It’s a simple place with hidden treasure in the form of smoked ribs.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

As a native Texan, I’ve longed for BBQ like this for a while. Wright’s is it! The best ribs I can remember eating to go along with awesome BBQ. The Mac and Cheese and Smoked Beans are our favorite sides. They give you a small chocolate chip cookie with your meal. The sweet sauce is tasty. The line moves a little slow, and I wish they had lemonade, but that is splitting hairs. They also have a nice outdoor area with live music on the weekends when the weather behaves. Closed on Sundays and Mondays. If the parking lot is full, park across the street next to the Dollar General.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

On the advice of a friend we ate at Wright’s and I’m happy we did. My wife and I shared the Texas Trinity plate, which has brisket, ribs, and sausage. We had some delicious smoked beans and coleslaw for sides - it was plenty for two people. The brisket was very tasty and tender as were the ribs. Both the mild and spicy sauces very great. The jalapeño sausage didn’t disappoint, either. The restaurant is in an old house and has a very rustic but cool vibe.