All reviews local beer recommend this hotel kettle wifi parking
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Lovely peaceful hotel, lovely views over church, within walking distance of village with restaurants.
Helpful management arranged for us to collect keys in the middle of the night after a delayed flight.
Very clean indoor swimming pool was deserted.
Wifi great, we had nice big balcony. Bathroom quite small though. No fridge/kettle in room.
Breakfast the usual cheeses, hams, bread. There was fresh fruit and scrambled egg too.
Very friendly management.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2016

This hotel is located on a quiet hill overlooking the Ottobeuren Abbey and just a quick walk from the town center. It is quiet and surrounded by walking trails and an exercise park.
The parking is free as well as the WiFi which provided good bandwidth.
My room was spacious as well as clean with a very comfortable bed. Each room has a balcony overlooking the Abbey.
I can not comment on the restaurant as it was Monday and therefor closed. Breakfast the next morning was very good with a nice selection including eggs and sausage and very good coffee.
We were greeted cordially by the owner on arrival and she made our registration one of the simplest we have have experienced in the last three weeks.
The hotel also has a pool, sauna and I found a ping pong table in the gym.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: All rooms over look the Abbey separated by a large field.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2016

The hotel is very well placed, the city is perfect for a lazy and nice leisure.
All the bavarian confort and good service is available. The rooms and the service is what you are expected and the traditional snitzel must be ordered. It has also a medium pool available - warm and nice.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2016

The family which runs the hotel an very polite and service minded. I could not come to the hotel before 22 o'clock so they left the keys and login for the internet outside so I could get in. The hotel is situated very close to the village and the breakfastroom has a beautiful view over the village and the church. The hotel is in the typical for southern Germany country style. The only disadvantage was the size of the double room which was rather small. But the general impression is very good!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2015

We came for a day and we wished we would have stayed longer. We got the best room with a balcony and absolutely amazing view, beautiful parks around and trails, green meadows and adorable little town by the glorious church... The staff was super nice and friendly, breakfast delicious, parking and internet free of charge... I recommended this place to many of my friends and I hope to be back there. We didnt even use the pool, but next time we will.
It is soooo peaceful there, I never slept better.
Very very happy with the price, too!!!!

Room tip: All of the rooms aphave a beautiful view, they are all peaceful and in nature!!!
Date of stay: July 2015