“Better than anticipated”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
'The Valley' on-property small lake
View of The Elk Lodge from between The Mountaineer and The Cattleman cabins
'The Valley' on-property small lake
'The Rocks' on-property trail to rock formations
'The Valley' Office meadow
'The Valley' on property large lake
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cheslyn B
“Better than anticipated”
Reviewed 28 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Very nice cabin in a secluded and beautiful location. Rustic and relaxed, very clean and well appointed. My wife and I enjoyed our stay and would recommend to friends and family.

toxiceuph...
“Rest and relaxation”
Reviewed 4 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a great time at Cinnamon Valley. The scenery was beautiful. This is the best place for a true get away, I've ever discovered. Everyone was very pleasant, attentive, and accommodating. My wife and I are in love with Cinnamon Valley.

rjh7587
Guthrie, Oklahoma
“Perfect home away from home.”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The location of the cabins was very close to the Eureka Srings downtown. Once in the cabins, it would seem as though you are much farther. The area was beautiful. The cabin was very clean. Will definitely be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Brandy H
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My husband and I loved this cabin!! It was wonderful, and I would definitely come back! I especially loved the tub!

jmanderso...
Sperry, Oklahoma
“Cozy and romantic cabin”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Absolutely breathtaking. Very cozy. Romantic. Comfy beds. Loved the jacuzzi tub and fireplace. A perfect escape from the go go go lifestyle. Highly recommended.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing