“Poor service and mediocre food”

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Blytheville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2018

This Perkins restaurant is integrated with the Holiday Inn of Blytheville. We had breakfast there and quickly remembered why we hadn't dined at a Perkins Restaurant for many years. The service was lethargic and the food was borderline terrible. At least the servers were friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We were traveling with another couple and stopped at this Perkins for a late lunch. I suggested it based on my excellent experiences I’ve had at my local Perkins. This unfortunately was not a good experience. Our drink orders took 10 minutes to come out and then I had to send my coffee cup back because it had sticky coffee in the cup with lipstick around the edge. It took another 15 minutes to get a replacement cup. I ordered the chicken pot pie and salad. The pot pie was dry and tasted old. The side salad was mostly shredded cheese with wilted lettuce. The others ordered soup and salad and they said it was okay but the soup was only slightly warm. We were at the table an hour before our food arrived. We had just told the manager we were going to have to go because we had a lot longer to drive to our destination. The food arrived as we were leaving the table so we stayed. The manager seemed surprised although several other tables got tired of waiting and just left. I don’t know if the breakdown was with the server or the kitchen but it was not a good experience.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

How conveniently attached to the Holiday Inn. The food and service was good. I asked to have my eggs and bacon a certain way, along with some other particulars and it all came out perfect.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Ate breakfast here twice while in Blytheville. Fast and friendly service. Endless coffee. My order of eggs, hash brown potatoes,bacon and wheat toast hit the spot.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

food in this restaurant is ok. I had breakfast there during my stay at the hotel and always had to wait...