“The meal was good, the selections good, and service was good, though a bit slow.”
Review of Bistro Eleven 21

Bistro Eleven 21
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Eleven 21 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Blytheville
Cuisines: American
Description: in the Holiday Inn Blytheville, AR
Description: in the Holiday Inn Blytheville, AR
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The Bistro is more like a sports bar than a fine dining establishment. Both our meals were acceptably good and service, though slow, was attentive and friendly One highly negative factor almost had me dropping the rating. The beverage list gives the prices for wines, and they are reasonable for a mid-range restaurant. But the cocktail list and the beer list do not give prices. When we got the bill for dinner, we saw why. The cocktails were higher in price than at many fine dining establishments, The ambiance in this restaurant combined cafeteria and neighborhood bar. While we might dine there again next time we stay in Blytheville, we'll certainly look first for other options.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Had supper with friends. The Jalapeño popper dip was fabulous along with Spinach dip and Calamari appetizers. My Angus burger was cooked as I requested and very good. Everyone in our party enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Stayed at Holiday Inn Blytheville and had dinner here located in the hotel with friends of mine from the area as they say this is the best in town. Agreed. Nice appetizer plate, great seafood bisque and steaks and, most importantly, wonderful services by a friendly server. Really enjoyable evening.

1  Thank 3millionmiletraveler
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I was staying in the Hampton Inn in Blytheville, but it didn’t have a restaurant. This meant I’d have to eat out. There was a Holiday Inn nearby that has a restaurant, which was probably the best bet. It was a 10-minute walk to Bistro Eleven 21. When I got there I ordered tuna steak with beans and rice, a chicken noodle soup to start and an Octoberfest beer, brewed in Memphis, not forgetting a decaffeinated coffee and the obligatory glass of iced water (a staple in all American eateries).

The food was alright, but it didn't set the world alight and this was because Bistro Eleven 21 had an identity crisis going on. For a start it rather pretentiously called itself Bistro Eleven 21, but then it occupied a huge square space with carpeted floors and a mix of booth seating and straightforward tables. There was a long sports bar at the front of the restaurant and seated at the bar was a bunch of men in checked shirts and baseball caps, lending the place a kind of agricultural theme. Having the sports bar and the supposedly swish 'Bistro Eleven 21' name together didn't gel and while the food was fine, it looked tired and it turned up suspiciously quickly after being ordered.

I ordered chicken noodle soup to start, but they hadn't provided a soup spoon. I started eating with what amounted to a teaspoon, but eventually had to ask if they had something bigger. They did. No sooner had my soup been taken away (it was good, but a little too salty) than my main course arrived – tuna steak with rice and green beans. While the food served my purposes (it was wholesome and relatively well-presented on the plate) there was something tired about it that I couldn't quite put my finger on. It was either trying too hard or not trying hard enough, I wasn't sure.

Dessert was offered, but as always, it was a predictable roll call of unhealthy cakes so I declined and ordered a decaffeinated black coffee and then asked for the bill, paid up and walked back at the Hampton Inn.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Not a whole lot of options in Blytheville, but for sure this is as good as it gets. Nice clean restaurant with an attempt at upscale look and feel. staff was excellent, food really not up to par with prices. Salmon overcooked which is my gold standard for whether they really have the chef thing down. Can't figure out why so hard to cook Salmon! With a little kitchen expertise this could be a really nice restaurant. Still, this is the top of the food chain in this area...