“The Quintessential Costa Rican Getaway”
Main house with helicopter day time Villa #1
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main house night time
Main house with helicopter day time
Villa #1
Villa #3
Villa #3 inside
Villa #2 ourdoor
surrounded by tropical gardens
This rental property in Costa Rica has its own zip line.  Zip lining in Costa Rica is awesome!
stunning views of the pool and ocean from the bar
social area pool and jacuzzi
The main house features a gourmet kitchen that even includes a pizza oven!
Penthouse located on the third floor
Penthouse with open large doors for incredible views
Penthouse Suite balcony with outdoor shower and hot tub
views from the penthouse
aerial shot of Punta Gabriela, very close to the ocean
The main Entrance
tunning sunsets all year around
views from the tree platform
views from the tree platform
views from the house
villa #1
social area
traveling across the resort to our tree platform
tree platform
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Karen2U
Boca Raton, Florida
“The Quintessential Costa Rican Getaway”
Reviewed 12 June 2011 for a stay in September 2010

This place truly is luxury in the jungle. The location was just about a 2 hour drive or a quick flight from San Jose. We drove one way and flew back the other way and this only added to the adventure. Good site seeing along the way and you really feel like you are getting away from it all. The entire property sits on a cliff with ocean views that are extraordinary. We stayed in one of the villas. It was gorgeous, clean, private, and extremely comfortable. The owners were very friendly and knowledgeable about Costa Rica. They handled all of our excursions and everything we did was top notch. We enjoyed a canopy trip, whale watching, fishing,horseback riding, surfing and more all within close proximity. They even prepared the most delicious impromptu dinner for us from our fishing trip bounty. This was my first trip to Costa Rica and staying here definitely enhanced the entire experience.

Travelling group: With Friends
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
njgfla
Pompano Beach, Florida
“A vacation you'll never forget!”
Reviewed 11 June 2011 for a stay in September 2010

From the moment of my arrival I felt completely comfortable. The owners, Karen and Jesse couldn't do enough for me. There was just the right combination of adventure and relaxation. The view from everywhere on the property is just astounding, not to mention breath taking. It's the only place I know of where the Pacific Ocean meets the jungle. My villa was so beautifully decorated. Not one thing was overlooked in the design. The treehouse/zip line is one of kind. All of my excursions were arranged for me (everything from horseback riding, canopy tour, whale watching and waterfalls). I highly recommend a get away to Punta Gabriela to everyone! I can't wait to go back there.

Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
samtambur...
Columbus, Ohio
“Exotic retreat with panoramic ocean views”
Reviewed 20 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Punta Gabriela, You feel Costa Rica here, You feel the sea and the waves crashing on the rocks, the palm trees , the rain forest and jungle. Our bedroom suite/villa had a beautiful outdoor space with a private infinity pool overlooking the Pacific ocean. We felt like we had a piece of heaven!
Karen is a wonderful host. We felt at home.
Punta Gabriela has an exotic modern zen vibe and the accomodations are first class which finds harmony in a tropical setting.
Did I mention we had lots of fun in nature, the horseback riding to the water falls, the best ever!! We will be back ! Sam and Emmy

Travelling group: With Friends
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
NM
Reviewed 18 May 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
panama
Reviewed 16 May 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing