“Still good dogs”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I haven’t been there for several years and decided to do lunch with two associates. Two of us had Jumbo Dogs and one of us had the bratwurst. All grilled to perfection. Try the Loganberry milkshake.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

If you want a dog from the east coast this is the spot. They’re from New York and have been in the same places for a very long time. Good food and always a line.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Regular hot dogs, foot longs, brats, Italian sausages white hits burgers ... so many choices while you’re in line before you get to the grill and have to decide. I’ve never seen a hotdog with bacon cheese and onion rings but that’s an option we all had different items and all liked them the service was friendly and efficient. Not cheap but not expensive it was worth it.
Definitely recommended!!!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

So being from North Carolina (home of the "Carolina Dog" or "All The Way Dog") I'm a bit of a hot dog nut. Actually, I am a hot dog nut regardless of being from NC! :)

This place was great -- very friendly and organized and quick. There was a small line (not even out the door!) at 11:30 AM but they had someone pre-enter your order on a tablet so by the time you got to the "grill" they basically knew what you wanted and had stuff going ..

I had 3 dogs -- one "White Dog" .. and 2 "Regular Dogs" . The "White Dog" is basically what anyone else would call a standard Bratwurst . I had mine with mustard and sauerkraut like any good person would on a Bratwurst. :) It was a fine dog but -- honestly -- it was a bratwurst. They also have on the menu a "Bratwurst" -- but that is a SMOKED Sausage -- so not the same just so you know .

On the two regular dogs I had one with just Chili and Onions .. and the other "Chicago". I couldn't try my normal "Carolina Dog" because they don't have any cole slaw ! That is a negative ..

However, the chili was amazing -- it really is a great chili dog chili! My favorite dog of the bunch.

The Chicago was very very tasty too -- but it lacked the bright green relish, seeded bun and sport pepper of the real thing. Also -- unlike a real chicago dog on a Vienna beef frank Teds regular dog is a blended dog of pork and beef.

However, all the dogs were charred perfectly and I had my buns charred as well and they were excellent.

I also sampled the fish sandwich -- very good too!

The onion rings / strings were great -- highly recommended.

The fries seem pretty good too -- quite small but not shoestring .. but smaller than McDonalds (as a standard).

All in all, great place -- very friendly people -- certainly plan to go back.

Oh -- and if you are looking for a "Sonoran" dog -- you are out of luck here as well. They have bacon galore but no Sonoran dog.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

While they have other things like burgers, I always go for a Polish or Italian sausage. Kind of hard to mess this up and they don't. Open fire grill, onion and peppers. Nice change from burgerville.