“Tiny Place with Big Portions”
Review of Mark's Cafe'

Mark's Cafe'
Ranked #45 of 886 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This place is really hidden but if you look hard enough to find it you will be glad you did! We only waited about 5 minutes. The staff at Marks is so friendly and welcoming. I love that you can get half orders. I LOVE Eggs Benedict and usually only want 1 so it was perfect. There are 10 types of Eggs Benedict to choose from. I had traditional and it was yummy. My hysband ordered the Banana Pecan Pancakes...2 pancakes were HUGE next time he will order 1. I have heard their muffins are to die for..mwill try next time.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank rajaalbarb

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Nothing fancy, but oh my goodness - so good! Having trouble deciding? Have them make something that fits your tastes. Really hungry? Order anything on the menu. Have special needs? Delicious alternates. Top it with good coffee and you will always find your way back to Mark's.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a delicious Eggs Benedict breakfast. Waitress recommended trying one plain and one spicy--great suggestion. The potatoes here are really good especially if you like them well done. There are only nine tables and a few counter sears in this store front cafe. We waited 10 minutes for a table, but we were only a party of two.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Came here one morning for breakfast and it was sooo good that I returned the next day as well! Great value for your dollar and the food was delicious. The wait staff is very friendly. It's a small place so you might have to wait a minute for a table but it is well worth any wait!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

This place is BUSY! I could see why during my visit. The waitress said Sunday's are the busiest. Topnotch in everyway!