“A Visitor’s Favorite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic. I’m from Denver and have been here a few times while I travel here for work. The greeting at the front door is so warm and welcoming. The service is solid. The food feels like home. A relaxing and satisfying experience!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

So I’m in a walkabout after a week of teaching and came upon US Egg. Friendly staff, quick service and the Chorizo is the real deal. I normally have to spice it up back in Ohio, but the spices here are just right. A nice stop for breakfast, give it a try!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We went to US Egg on a Monday morning after picking friends up at Sky Harbor Airport. It was easy to find and they have a huge menu. Service was good. I enjoyed a wonderful omelettte with spinach and mushrooms. It came with a huge order of hash browns and an english muffin. It was too much for me but I really enjoyed the eggs. My husband ordered the healthy pancakes. The standard order is two huge pancakes. He was very full and he said they were delicious. Coffee was good too. I would go back. No problem parking.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Protein Pancakes are awesome! Actually everything we’ve tried here is awesome. Our favorite breakfast place in Tempe! Great service!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

After we got our rental car we came here for breakfast. Clean. Attentive service. Provided a pitcher of water without asking. Helpful with menu questions. I had the protein pancakes which were good. However I had the half order which came with a skillet side which I would highly recommend. Get the best of both worlds. Hubby had a omelette which he enjoyed. Food was served warm and with a smile. Reasonably priced. Would stop again.