“Loved It”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #22 of 209 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I ordered a double patty because I was told the patties are very thin. I ordered my burger without the combo because I usually don't eat fries. My husband and I shared his fries. Will do the same on my next visit. I loved the jalapeno sauce to dip the fries in - yummy

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Always great burgers at this place, Help is friendly and helpful and there's those shoestring fries OMG! always good. Good family atmosphere and really great ice cream!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I had a single burger and was able to add the condiments that I like. The burger was tasty but the beef was a little thin. The shoestring fries, and Freddy's Fry Sauce made the trip enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I like going to places on vacation that we don't have at home. This is a place that I wish would open a location in Chattanooga. The burgers were great, fries were plentiful and tasty. Restaurant was clean and the workers were pleasant. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Marvin M
Zemrie D, Manager at Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Marvin, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're so happy to hear we've earned a new Freddy's Fan! At the moment, we do not currently have development plans for the Chattanooga, TN area, we are always looking for great new locations! We have forwarded your request to our Real Estate department, as well. Please visit us at FreddysUSA.com/locations to view the Freddy’s nearest you. We also have an option to sign-up for e-mail alerts when a new Freddy’s is opening in your area!

We appreciate your recent visit to our Surprise location, and look forward to serving you the Freddy’s Way again soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We had never visited a Freddy's before, this was our first time. We ordered four custard blizzards and they were absolutely excellent, the ice cream was probably some of the best we have ever had. However, the bill for for 4 small blizzards was $25, which is just ridiculous.

I think that they need to really look at their prices, because I think they are going to price themselves out of the market, especially when Culver's is right down the road and would cost 2/3 the price and the quality would be fairly close. I think I would probably go back to Culver's in lieu of this location given the high price.