All reviewsthe breakfast areabusiness tripnice hotelgreat place to stayfresh fruitbusiness centerroom was clean and comfortablewafflesking bedazinnsdeskattendantdawntombstonecleanlinessmall
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The staff was helpful, courteous, and took good care of us! The breakfast had lots of options (oatmeal, bagels, toaster, pancakes, fruit, yogurt, omelette, boiled eggs, bacon, juice). Great beds! We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Staff was great and the hotel was very clean and quiet, stayed in a lot of Hampton’s probably one of the best out there, breakfast good enough for a start of the day.

A lot of people stayed there but you wouldn’t hear them at all.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome renovation!! David at check in was accommodating and very nice to talk to; he went above and beyond for our trip!! Room was clean, beds and pillows very comfortable and the free breakfast is really good!! My son and I loved the coffee and tea station in the lobby. I used the jacuzzi one day and it was perfect!! Everyone we encountered was polite and professional and the location is in the center of town so a quick drive anywhere!! We drove to Bisbee and ate at Cafe Roka one night; probably the best meal I’ve had in a long time!! Ramsey Canyon was beautiful and the Country House Cafe has excellent salmon and shrimp meals at a reasonable price!! Overall a relaxing trip.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2018

The staff was super-nice and did their bests to help and cheer.

My King room I found clean, comfortable and functional, except the fridge leaned and wobbled enough to cause spills because a foot on the bottom was missing. But then I propped it successfully with a little local phone book I found in the desk.

This location wasn't convenient for me at all--little to do within walking distance, except a pizza place across the busy main road--and it's not on a bus route or close to a bus stop. FYI: There's no parking lot entrance off AZ-92, so turn on Snyder, then right again at the end of the building to drive in and back around to the front.

The WiFi didn't work well consistently during this stay, but I heard an upgrade would happen soon. Now and then the login page failed to load or timed-out while verifying, but switching browsers usually helped. Plus there wasn't much speed, and I needed to login more than once per day.

The breakfast was better than I had expected--many options, and the scrambled eggs didn't appear to be made from powder, or taste or smell like it either, like those I've passed on at many other Hampton Inns (one of the top reasons I began avoiding the Hampton brand, but this is the only Hilton Honors hotel in Sierra Vista).

Probably, I'd visit again and recommend it for travelers strongly preferring Hilton brands.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 23 April 2018

The location was great for visiting Bisbee & Tombstone and all of the attractions in the area. The hotel was neat and clean both in the lobby and the room. There was a good selection of restaurants in the area as well. The breakfast was typical

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple