“Cozy beach home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Carol W
“Cozy beach home”
Reviewed 5 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Well appointed, comfortable home with all the amenities and supplies you could want for a beach vacation. Back porch was wonderful to sit out on especially after a rain to listen to the chorus of frogs. Great community pool within a short walk of the home. Several beaches are also within a short drive in addition to Santa Rosa Beach that is walkable. Owner was very responsive to any questions we had and we wouldn’t hesitate to visit again!

190always...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fun Time!”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

I loved the location and had a great time with a few of my girlfriends. It was great to have a place that was sooo close to the beach. We literally would do a morning run to the beach and along the beach. Come back fix breakfast and eat it on the porch or walk down to the pool. Everything in the house was clean and cute decor. The beds were comfortable none of us had any complaints. Loved the fact that the livingroom had a pull out couch, which gave even more options for all of us. The master bathroom was really pretty and great for doing makeup/hair. Great restaurants in the area and love the live music over on the 30A restaurant area. We had fun doing some quick shopping in the shops, even discovered a cool little coffee shop! I plan to a couples trip here in the Spring and I figure I better book it in advance. B/c this place is a very nice place!

terrieske...
Houston, Texas
“Beautiful home”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

what a beautiful spacious beach house nicely decorated, clean and convenient to everything most importantly to the BEACH! Love love this place will definitely rent again.

sweetcand...
Asheville, North Carolina
“Peaceful Time”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I truly enjoyed the house. It was very clean and convenient to the beach and the 30A restaurant area. I liked having the option of walking over to Santa Rosa beach that wasn't overly crowd and then quickly driving over to Destin beach. My Husband and our two friends continuously raved about me picking a great place! We all were really happy about the layout of the house, location, and community. We had great times in the hot tub with a few glasses of wine. We will be back and are happy we found this little gem!

doveplus2
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Perfect”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Very nice and comfy home. The best location EVER! Two minutes from the beach and close to 30A and 98 but not in a congested area. Close to ALL of the great amenities that the area has to offer! Easy process to rent and Anna was quick to respond and gave us great instructions and information. The accommodations were top notch...screened porch, clean environment, dog and neighbor friendly, community pool in a quaint and quiet community. We actually rented several times as we were building and house and needed to come and check on the construction. Everything you need for a group of six to be very comfortable. When I have company visiting, I always consider "Unforgettable" if I have overflow guests. The best accommodations at affordable rates! You won't be disappointed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing