2,275 results
All reviews shops and restaurants uptown sedona north signature indoor outdoor pool red rocks the main hotel within walking distance rock view breakfast staff ping pong best westerns breakfast room free breakfast separate building snoopy rock steam room hotel guests
Reviewed 3 May 2016

We stay here the last week of April. It is centrally located near shops and restaurants. Claudia at the front desk was amazing; she was very helpful in recommending what to do and where to eat. Breakfast was very good and convenient. The breakfast staff (Robert, Donald, and Gilbert) were great, they went out of their way to find a candle for my daughter’s muffin to celebrate her birthday.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank NIB3
Reviewed 2 May 2016

This hotel is in an amazing location, in uptown Sedona on Oak Creek with gorgeous Red Rock Views...we had a wonderful room with a fireplace and balcony with red rock views o It was a "North signature room" in a small building with 6 or 8 units. I slept deeply and well, and enjoyed every minute...walking distance to the Cowboy Club restaurant (go and enjoy the amazingness!)...this is a great place for a peaceful stay in Sedona...highly recommended!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank aurelia3
ARH-Management, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Dear aurelia3italia,
Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at our hotel. I am thrilled you were pleased with your room, red rock views, and got great night’s sleep! I appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and hope to see you again.
Regards,
Lonnie Lillie

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Breakfast by Gil, Donald, and Robert! Very nice- these guys are great! Good food, excellent service, spic and span clean. These guys alone are a reason to pick this place. We stayed on fifth floor, the views are incredible

Room Tip: Top floor is best
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Hotels.com messed up my reservation but the hotel was able to get me a room anyway. The location is good, right at the end of uptown Sedona so you can walk to shops and restaurants. However, it is really pricey and I don't think it warrants such a high price. Room was nice but nothing special. I would recommend staying at a cheaper hotel or an expensive resort.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Dear Jaime 1221,
Thank you for your review. I am pleased we were able to adjust your reservation upon arrival and that you enjoyed our Uptown location, however disappointed to hear you did not find great value in your stay. In addition to the complimentary breakfast, WiFi, and parking, we offer many on-site amenities including over 600 feet of private frontage on Oak Creek, and access to the Clubhouse with in & outdoor pools, whirlpools, steam room, and sauna. I hope you try us again the next time you are in Sedona, and if you did not have the opportunity on your last trip, have time to explore all our property has to offer. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us.
Regards,
Lonnie Lillie

Reviewed 1 May 2016

After many reviews researched, Best Western is what we decided to go with. I've stayed at many mediocre Best Western locations -due to the price. This one definitely outweighs the others I've stayed at. Free breakfast definitely helped, seeing that our days of hiking started early and started our days off right. I might add that the people working were polite and I noticed how hard they worked to keep things running smoothly. For the 1st time with BW, I never experienced food running low, or out for that matter. The front desk workers were always helpful and ready to answer questions. The location was perfect for us.The hotel was at the very end of the shopping area but was still walking distance to everything, locally. We had a balcony that overlooked the mountains. It was worth the upgrade and was just beautiful. The kids were thrilled! The weather was colder than normal so the outdoor walk to/from the breakfast area and the indoor pool area was a bit chilly but to no fault of the hotel. I would definitely refer this hotel and would return myself!!

Room Tip: 3rd floor balcony rooms had a nice view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family