2,276 results
All reviews shops and restaurants uptown sedona north signature indoor outdoor pool red rocks the main hotel within walking distance rock view breakfast staff ping pong best westerns breakfast room free breakfast separate building snoopy rock steam room hotel guests
Reviewed 28 March 2016

The Best Western PLUS Arroyo Roble Hotel and Creekside Villas is our favorite place to stay when in Sedona. The staff has excellent customer service and are very friendly. The hotel rooms are very comfortable and are very clean. The grounds are beautiful with fantastic views of the red rocks. The breakfast is wonderful with a large variety of fresh and healthy foods. The hotel has free parking and is located in uptown Sedona with easy convenience to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ARH-Management, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear m g,
Thank you for being our loyal guest! I am pleased to hear we have consistently provided excellent customer service and comfortable accommodations. I appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you on your next Sedona getaway.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

This is a very good hotel to use as a base for lots of day trips. The views are just gorgeous, the staff were extremely friendly, and they had one of the best (included) breakfast buffets for a mid-range chain hotel I think I've ever had. Don't skip the green chili salsa! So good..

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Aimee K,
Thank you for your recent review. I am pleased to hear our staff was friendly and helpful, and that you enjoyed the hotel’s incredible views. I will be sure to share your feedback with our breakfast team, they will be happy to hear your kind comments. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 27 March 2016

We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western Plus Arroyo. Great location in town, walked to many restaurants and shopping. Comfortable room and bed. Breakfast each morning was very good. The view from the room was spectacular. Room was clean and maintained each day, we stayed 5 nights. We did not really take advantage of the other amenities such the pools, spas, etc. We spent most of our days hiking and enjoying the Sedona area. Really enjoyed the area and the hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a Red Rocks View room
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Travelgack,
I am thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel, and found our location convenient to Uptown’s shopping and restaurants. I appreciate you taking the time to review your experience, and hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2016

This is the best place to stay for location and beautiful red rock views. You never have to get in your car to find a place to eat or walk the town. The hotel is immaculate and the staff is top notch. Lonnie the manager is the best. He made sure we had everything we needed as they were really booked up. The men that staff the breakfast area are incredible....always smiling and very friendly! Try the granola....I told them they'd should sell it in the lobby! Our room had a private balcony overlooking the pool and the red rocks and all I can say is WOW! You can also walk down to Oak Creek and sit on the benches and enjoy the sounds of the birds and the water. This place is a must if you visit Sedona. Make reservations as they fill up fast.

Room Tip: A balcony room with red rock views
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear K S,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our hotel. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest, and I am happy that you had a wonderful stay. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the beautiful views again soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

We were surprised that our room had a gorgeous view of Red Rocks. The staffs from front desk to room service were all friendly and nice.
We really enjoyed our quality time here and definitely will go back again next year. Hopefully they can give us the same room (
room 401).

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
ARH-Management, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Dear thomas e,
I am happy to hear you enjoyed the beautiful views, and found our team to be friendly and welcoming. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and look forward to seeing you again next year!