1,375 results
All reviews bell rock golf course king suite separate bedroom fire pit small balcony nice property cucina rustica fitness center minute drive village of oak creek living area grand canyon pink jeep hot tub amazing views hiking trails
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We were two couples who traveled to the Grand Canyon, Jerome, and a number of vertices, taking in the beauty of the area. Hilton Bell Rock provided everything we needed, but fell short of embracing the feel of Sedona.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Good location outside of Sedona but not far from downtown area. Gorgeous views from this hotel. I was disappointed to know that there was some confusion with guest rooms. A couple had been sent to two rooms that were already occupied. We did not have that problem but think their front desk could do better than that at a Hilton. Room was very nice.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Had a very nice vacation at this hotel. You can't go wrong with 3 beautiful pools, a delicious breakfast buffet and a sincerely friendly staff. Only issue I ran into was that the AC did not go as low as I like it to be when sleeping.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa V
Reviewed 21 October 2016

This is one of the most comfortable hotels I have visited. The mini suites are well laid out and inviting. I would have spent more time in the room but for the beautiful surrounding and environment. This great location is excellent for conferences and would be good for business trips. It is a little expensive for vacations and does not have a lot of eating options. Right down the street are a number of excellent resources that would make a stay at this hotel worth while.

Room Tip: You need to be on the higher floors to enjoy the view. Our room had an excellent balcony and sitting room.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank William M
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Good location. My room was very nice and comfortable, however for the price I was disappointed with a number of other things: The Spa experience was very disappointing. No robes, no rubber flip flops, I was checked in and left to wander back to the spa without a key for the locker - so I had to come back to the desk to inquiry about it. For a large resort the lack of restaurants was disappointing - and the menu was only so-so. I didn't appreciate having to ask for bottled water each morning. For $300 a night I think I should be given a bottle of water with my housekeeping service!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo