“Perfect Family Resort”
other travellers have booked this property
Top 10 VRBO Sedona Place2Stay 2017 SedonaJim Rentals #1 Sedona Rentals 25+ Years

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good

VRBO TOP 10 BEST
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mwandot
Lake Elsinore
“Perfect Family Resort”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in July 2016

Stayed in a lovely 2 bedroom, 2 full baths suite in the Sunset Building. Absolutely beautiful, inside and out.
Great comfortable king beds, luxurious spa like bathrooms. The kids loved the pull couch in the living room. Plenty of room for the 6 of us.
Kitchen was large and well stocked with all necessities. Loved the huge dining table, great for meals and for kids doing crafts and playing games
Pool was beautiful and so close to our suite.
Parking was plentiful and close to our unit.
Reservation agent was extremely helpful, outstanding communication. Check in at the property was friendly, prompt and informative. Lots of activities available for kids and adults.
Defiantly recommend this property.

jblackwel...
Gilbert, Arizona
“Great Sedona getaway”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a great stay at the ridge on Sedona golf resort. It is great for golfers or a family getaway. Great views of the red rocks. We got the 2 bedroom lockoff which had so much room to spread out. We loved the pool and hot tub area. One afternoon they had activities for the kids with little prizes. Part of our group played golf and they got picked up from our rooms on s golf cart to go over to the golf course. We have stayed at a few other resorts in Sedona and will likely book here again for our next trip.

rbprezi
Boca Raton, Florida
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

I started planning a family vacation back in January 2017. I researched so many properties hotels condos and shows to deal with Mr. Jim of Sedona. After email contacts , Speaking to many of his employees I felt confident to go ahead and book through them. I stressed a view in Sedona was very important to us, and was told there is never a bad view in Sedona and it will be taken care of. The day we checked in to the diamond resorts in Sedona Sedona summit we found out I had a partial view. Before I checked in I called what I was told was Jim's cell phone spoke to ANG and told me the same thing they said at the desk I did not request a view. After driving five hours from Phoenix with my 80-year-old mother and an aunt and uncle , I was extremely tired and irritated and disappointed. His office went on to tell me he'd have to research the emails the phone call and all contacts. Really? I got a pretty good idea of how these timeshare rental properties work and will never rent that way again. They're happy to assist you take your money upfront, but cannot solve a problem once you're there. So my review is poor And I would not recommend Mr. Jim Sedona to anyone . I will try to attach the pictures from our balcony. One looking over the parking lot dumpsters and storage bins and the second were trees and a highway.

Kierna C
“Lovely, Clean, Friendly”
Reviewed 30 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

This was a huge booking for my wedding at the end of October and we had almost 25 people staying at the resort through Sedona Jim. It was beautiful, easy, clean, accommodating, and we didn't feel pressured to buy a timeshare even though our Airbnb booking was at a timeshare resort. It was just a perfect choice, especially considering the amount of people I needed to accommodate, and we will definitely be returning for years to come!

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
michelesh...
Gilbert, Arizona
“Perfect for a girl's weekend!”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in October 2015

Great property, great location and condos were extremely comfortable. Amenities were as described and hotel staff extremely friendly! Would stay here again!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing