Free cancellation until 03/08
US$74
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$89
US$69
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$143
US$108
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Sheraton Desert Oasis(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$130
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$275
US$203
US$94
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Gainey Suites Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$118
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Free cancellation until 01/08
US$346
US$255
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$392/night.

1,016 results
All reviewssushi rokusushi restaurantbliss spaspa suitebliss productszen gardenpool partypool scenebachelor partytrendy hotellobby barthe entire staffentertainment districtbars and restaurantshotel guestsfashion squareliving room
Reviewed 2 June 2018

The W Hotel Scottsdale is located in the heart of all the action of Old Town. Oscar was the bellman who promptly came and assisted me. He was polite friendly and helpful. Jordyn checked me in and she was great and friendly but also proactive on trying to accommodate me. I was meeting a lot of friends flying into town to celebrate my birthday. I was surprised to see champagne and cupcakes (delicious) sent to my room with a handwritten card. Personal touches like that make this hotel great. I got along with the rest of the staff as I interacted with them so well I look forward to seeing them again. The bar manager Kevin takes care of the pool and lobby bars which are nightlife hotspots and day club (for the pool) and it's a lot of fun. Bartenders Steve and Justin were quick to attend everyone (the other bartenders hustle!). Mika and Pineda were the bottle service girls I worked with the most and they were on it as well and very friendly to everyone. I will be staying in this hotel again for sure and I can't recommend it enough just based on the customer service alone. The location in Old Town makes it ideal by itself but what sets this hotel apart from others is the personal service. 5 stars!

Room Tip: The pool view rooms will have music wafting up from the nightlife, keep this in mind if you want a quiet night, I didn't!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I love staying at this property. Every detail is always perfect. Rooms are always clean and if there are any issues the staff is quick to take care of it. I had a problem before my meeting, I forgot my black socks. Anna at the concierge desk was able to not only get me black socks, but get me three different pairs.

She has always been my go to problem solver!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

As someone else mentioned- rooms facing the street are awful, loud and impossible to sleep. My room faced a bar with a rotating strobe light that would come in the bathroom window. The hotel duct taped a black sheet to the window at 12:30am that then proceeded to fall down 4 times overnight. Worst night in a hotel that Ive ever had.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Danielle D
Lauren S, Public Relations Manager at W Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We hope your stay improved once you were able to change rooms. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience – and we hope to make this up to you on a future visit.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Saturday night until 6pm Sunday.
This is place on the weekends is for night owls. Fun for the under 40 crowd. Well, I had a 10:10 pm flight and I checked out before 6pm and the front desk agent gave me the extended $60.00 rate vs entire nightly rate $$
They were having an extended stay offer because of weekend pool party, that being said, the reservation agent on the phone indicated 2x after I questioned a late checkout that I must purchase 2x nights. It only takes one good employee to get a good rating. Room was great. Lively until 2 am on Saturday, quiet until 12noonish when the party ramps back up at the competing clubs. Very exciting hotel on the weekends, I had a 5th floor room on Whiskey Row side and I could have stayed on my feux balcony and people watched all night.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank John E
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Do not stay here between from Wednesday - Saturday. The nightclub across the road is so loud that the base pulsates through the base of the hotel making sleep impossible. The staff are friendly and apologized for this, but the noise is horrendous and apparently in AZ they don't have to turn it down until 2am.

Room Tip: High floor closer to the shopping center - away from the clubs
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Lauren S, Public Relations Manager at W Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about your recent stay – as this is not reflective of the experience we strive to provide our guests with. We take complaints seriously and are currently looking for ways to mitigate the noise. If you choose to stay with us again, we would be happy to ensure that your room is on the opposite side of the hotel, facing away from the Entertainment District.