See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2018

This hotel fell far short of expectations based on advertising and price. It is badly in need of renovation. It is priced the same or higher than other properties in the area but the quality is far below other properties. Steer clear of this one!

Date of stay: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Prescott Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Mary P,

share this experience. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests and your comments
are enlightening and revealing. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Super 8 Prescott Valley is a very poorly maintained hotel. The towel rack next to the sink fell off with a crash to the floor when I touched it to get a towel. The table for doing some business on was so wobbly I could not type on it. The website shows a nice pool but when I got there the pool was filled with dirt and they are discontinuing it. The carpet is very old and dirty. The hotel staff when confronted with these things literally said they apologized but could do nothing about it. The

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

jdevri766772,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the highest level of service and your feedback will help us to correct and improve our accommodations and amenities to better achieve this determined goal. I am very sorry for the impression we left you with, and we hope you will return to experience our continuing improvements.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Charged me extra for my kids stating they are adults because they are over the age of 12. Terrible customer service at front desk. Dirty mop with bucket in breakfast area. Carpet in room was disgusting. Hallways smell like cigarette smoke even in the no smoking wing. Wish we could cancel, guess we will sleep for the night and move on. Steer clear.

Trip type: Travelled with family

mandykeith4ever,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping, maintenance, and staff courtesy issues. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I walked in the hotel and there was 3-4 other guests checking in, which took forever because they only have one person working on one computer. So finally 25 min later it’s my turn, I check in get the room # and go up. There was a fowl smell in the hallway, probably from the 25 yr old carpet would be my guess. I open my door and see that the room wasn’t ready. Beds a mess, towels everywhere, water bottles, trash etc. mind you it is 3:20. Check in is at 3:00pm. I go back to the office, let the staff know. I asked for a discount on the room in consideration of the room not being ready even after check in time. The clerk said I can take $40 off the room, I said ok. However when I checked my credit card statement, it was never taken off the bill. DONT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

drewdavenport,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. It is distressing to hear that you encountered a number of issues with our housekeeping and guest services and I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously and are working hard and fast to address these problems in hopes of improving upon the guest experience. We hope that you would consider us again in the future so we may change your views about our hotel and management.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Would not recommend staying at the Super 8 in Prescott. If you do decide to stay, be prepared to pay for your stay before they will even give you the key to your room. Plus worst continental breakfast ever.. Stick to just coffee and find a place to eat out. Also, the hallways smell like smoke.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

jwc033,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.