“A favorite stop every trip”
Review of Rustic Pie Company

Rustic Pie Company
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Prescott
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Homemade Pies, Cinnamon Rolls, Pot Pies, Sweets & Coffee, Deli Sandwiches, Soups and Homemade Chili Everyday
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

They have the best chili. I have been and get one to take back to the cabin every trip to Prescott. The pies and desserts are delicious. I try a new one every visit. They're is always something new. They were never too sweet.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Words really cannot do the pies and food here justice. My girlfriend and I are not pie people but somehow we have managed to continue to come here since the days when they were a one room shop. Even living in Phoenix doesn't stop us from stopping in to have a slice every time we are in Prescott, it is always great food and great people running the store. Have some pie, have some coffee from McQueens and just enjoy a really nice slice of Americana, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This very small space offers simple lunch fare but the food is very well prepared and delicious. Pies are excellent.

Bobbi T, Public Relations Manager at Rustic Pie Company, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for the visiting & the review!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I visited my mom here in Prescott and she brought me here. I cannot say enough about this place. The Chili is the best I ever had and I’m from Texas! The sandwich bread is AMAZING!!! We took a pie home and that was AMAZING!!! The place isn’t very big inside but if there is a wait it so worth it. The owners and their family are very down to earth and made me feel like I was a regular. So it’s refreshing to go somewhere and feel like that. Ahhh I can’t say enough about rustic pie. I will be back fo sure before I leave you can count on that and will come back every time I visit.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Hands down this place has the BEST pies anywhere! And the best of the best are their cinnamon buns. They are gigantic and fabulous— so big that you will need a knife and fork to eat one. A great place for a morning coffee and bun, or muffin, or slice of pie. Next time, I’ll try a sandwich!