All reviews clean and quiet room seen better days family owned business wood floors clean place to stay new owners rooms are small close to downtown three nights visit prescott old west would stay again cache motel upgrades cowboy era
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I love this place!! Such a cute motel. We visit Prescott once or twice a year. This was our first time here. In the past I would drive by and think what a cute little place (especially at night with the neon lights). I was not disappointed. We were upgraded to the deluxe double queen. Beautiful southwest style room. I loved the bathrooms cool wood tile on the walls. Also l loved the towels. Two white and two burgundy colored. Made me feel at home with the colored towels. Very soft and fluffy. Front desk was great. At check in she informed me that the heater was on as well as the tv and told me the tricks to working the tv remote. Our room was so cozy that we stayed three nights. I will definitely be back!!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Terrible beds, bad plumbing, unfriendly, rude staff, smells terrible. Overall, just too run down. Maybe under new management it would be better, but, it's just not a comfortable place and definitely not worth the money. Spend the extra 20 bucks and find some where better to lay your head.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dawnHe3490
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Not that great for the money. Although the lady at check-in was nice the room lacked. I didn't sleep to well in the super soft queen mattress that has been plunked on a stationary double frame. The bathroom needs a lot of work. The shower handles had mold in them and hard to figure out. The sink and toilets are not for people over 5 foot tall. So short to the ground.
Do think I would look for a different place to over night.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Antonio P
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

When doing a roadtrip you sometimes end up late in some place and just need a bed to sleep. So you end up in a motel. This was the worst motel I have ever slept in. The bathroom was so filthy that I did not even brush my teeth in there. Should have slept in the car. Don't know where they get the excellent reviews from. Relatives and family?

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 922vm
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is my favorite spot to stay in Prescott, AZ! It's a true family owned business and you can definitely tell. Everyone I came in contact with was more than helpful, happy to help and always available. The Apache Lodge is a clean, comfortable, safe, centrally located, freeway accessible hotel. The rooms were great, beds comfy, bathroom clean and everything worked perfectly. Thanks again Apache Log for helping me out with so much this week! -James

Date of stay: July 2017