“Breakfast was Great!”

Ranked #24 of 240 Restaurants in Prescott
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I came here for Breakfast after a hike and was seated and got my food quickly. I ordered the side of eggs scrambled and the side of Turkey sausage.They are always friendly here as well.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The first time we went here I asked the guy at the cash register if he had information about the food; I cannot eat gluten and cow dairy. He said I have a book somewhere but I don't know where it is and I haven't got time to find it. In other words, go some where else. I checked on line and found how I could make it work, hold the cheese and no bread; a bread company with no gluten free bread. We gave it a try for breakfast, I had the frittata and my wife had the egg breakfast. With out bread my meal was lacking, the hash browns were like soft balls of rubber (disgusting) not a crispy one and the frittata was dry and crumbly. My wife said the only part of her breakfast that was good was the toast.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Dogs are allowed on the outside seating! Had 1/2 sandwich and soup and 1/2 sandwich and salad. All was good. The soup was the Portuguese Sausage and it was a bit spicy but good, the salad was Caesar and it was good too. The sandwiches were buffalo chicken a bit spicy but very tasty! The other was the BLT plus which was good too. Of course their bread is excellent! Would come again.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I can not pass up a great bread and almost everyone I have tried at Wildflower has been flavorful crusty and hearty. along with that are their soups of the day. you can not go wrong for lunch by getting the half sandwich and soup. or soup and small salad. today's Portuguese sausage and bean soup was great. I love a little kick to my food and this hit the spot

1  Thank buyersrmi
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We went for breakfast and had the Chipotle egg sandwich. It was very good and served on a bagel. Recommended. The frittata was good as well.