“Breakfast spoiled by gun-toting patron”
Review of Dinner Bell Cafe

Dinner Bell Cafe
Ranked #22 of 235 Restaurants in Prescott
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Over the past 10+ years, the Dinner Bell Café has been our go-to destination for breakfast. So when we visited Prescott on 9/10/18, we made a point of eating there again. We loved the food, the setting, and the service. But while we were eating, a customer entered wearing a holstered gun, hence the four star rating as opposed to five. We were all immediately on edge. As long as the Dinner Bell Café continues a policy of allowing guns on the premises, we will no longer be patronizing this establishment.

Thank J.L. P

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Can't beat their breakfast! Friendly servers! Great little home town establishment. Very good value as well.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Everything was good, we felt a bit rushed because they were closing in 45 minutes. We were done and out in plenty of time, there was no need to make us feel like that. Other then that was good!

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I have had most of the menu at the Dinner Bell but, I keep coming back to the Greek Omelette. It is consistently one of the best Greeks that I have had. Lots of Kalamata and Feta! Also, the coffee is exceptional at the Dinner Bell.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My wife & I had heard of this place downtown and stopped in to try it for a weekday breakfast. It is a small casual creek-side dinner, with both counter and table seating. They have two dinning areas, Gurley street front, where we ate, and another dinning room and rear covered patio in back (you can access on walkway on side, overlooking the creek). The food is basic All-American breakfast items... Eggs, Bacon & Ham, Toast & Pancakes, with Omelettes and Waffles, too. I had their Early Bird Special that included 2-Eggs, 2-Pancakes, and 2-Bacon strips for just $5.99!! It was delicious and I appreciated that they offered Sugar-Free syrup on request. My wife had 2-Eggs with sausage, hash-browns and toast and said they were very good. She said the coffee was good, too. We enjoyed a good meal and got out of there spending less than $20, Including the Tip! We will definitely be back soon.