“Pet friendly restaurant ”

Taj Mahal Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #14 of 238 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Food is good but on the pricier side, we went for the lunch buffet to get the best value for money. Chai tea is excellent here. There is a cute gazebo area outside to relax and dine in if you have a pet with you.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I was expecting much more since I know they have been around a long time...The lunch buffet doesn't offer as much as other s we have tried. No soup on buffet and the tea not included in the price of buffet. We also thought it was a bit pricey for what was served. I will say the spinach was very foo as well as the dessert. Might try it again....

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Went here with 6 other people, we all ordered different dishes and everyone loved their food! Service was pleasant and quick. I tried the medium hot and it really wasn't hot, next time I am there I will try hotter!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great food, and the owner is very hands on, checking in to make sure everything thing is great and the food is delicious. They have an all you can eat buffet or off the menu as well. They will customize the spice level and they also have a full bar and patio seating. Great date night restaurant or fun family dinner!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The Tandori Oven cooked Chicken is really amazing, The Curry sauces are perfectly done (The Hot style is REALLY HOT). I recommend the Garlic Naan Bread as well.