“Tasty”

Ranked #24 of 234 Restaurants in Prescott
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Just stopped in a few weeks back at this fun cafe. This place was, at one time, an old railroad stop. We clearly can see the old decor from that by gone era. Anyway. On to food.

I had the Blackened Chicken Breast entree. Tasty! Tasty! The waitress recommended the exceptional fries which chugged along with the chicken. Coleslaw topped it off. And the creamy chipotle sauce added the slight burn to the engine. Next time ya'll are in "Preskit." Stop in and enjoy. You won't be disappointed.

See you soon IS-Cafe

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Well, I liked it. Fluffy pancakes. Crispy home fries. Portions were just about perfect. Service was friendly and fast.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The I S Cafe has a unique menu unlike any other. The dishes are full of flavor and well presented. I have found that 11:00am is the best time to get there.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

OMG the lamb special on Saturday was awesome, so flavorful, great spices, and as always over the top....you never walk away hungry and the service was great. Iron Springs cafe never disappoints!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This used to be my “go to” favorite place but the last few visits have been a bit lacking The portions have decreased and the “specials” prices have increased Service is a bit rushed We recently order the Duck while the meal was tasty the portion was a bit small and $34.00 a plate! Ouch! I ordered a Margarita and the tequila was non existent. Seems like all the regular staff has moved on and I have to say I do miss them Mary and the wait staff were always spot on but now seems a bit impersonal Food is always wonderful so I am not giving up just hope they get their act together