“Muy Bueno Tacos and Burritos”
Review of Taco Don's

Taco Don's
Ranked #56 of 234 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Family owned restaurant. Best Mexican food in town.
Description: Family owned restaurant. Best Mexican food in town.
Reviewed 24 April 2017

It looks like a hole in the wall, but it was busy, food was excellent. I had fish tacos, my wife had ground beef tacos, and my daughter had a sausage breakfast burrito. Everyone thought the food was great. You order and pay at a counter, the food is delivered to your table. Drinks are self-serve. Food is very reasonable. Will definitely go here again.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The place was dingy and dirty. The menus is on the wall and unclear. My food was bland. My cheese crisp wasn't crisp; it's a cheese melt.

1  Thank 603brandyt
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Tacos Don's at first glance looks like a fast food drive-thru; yes do they have a drive -up window but also inside seating. I would rate their breakfast burritos as some of the best in the city. All the food is prepared fresh. Prices are very reasonable. Closed Sunday. Clean and comfortable.

1  Thank travelsbyrail
Reviewed 1 March 2017

While the exterior & decor could use some TLC I don't judge a place on looks alone. I also read reviews where the help was the cause of many low scores. For our first time here we found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. But food speaks for itself. You order your meal at the counter and then sit down. They bring your food to you. They have the system worked out well. It you are dining there for the first time let them know for free chips & salsa. Otherwise there is a 90 cents charge. Yes we would come back and do recommend.

1  Thank CyberNut628
Reviewed 14 January 2017

This place is surprisingly good. Passing by it looks pretty plain except for all the traffic the place seems to get. We were there for late breakfast/early lunch and the chow was SUPERB. We will definitely be back.

Been to Taco Don's? Share your experiences!