“Smells like home”

Waffles-n-More
Ranked #46 of 240 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 January 2018

You can smell waffles and french toast,as you turn the corner.It was always busy.But this time we stopped.The serves was quick and friendly.The slice of ham was great fluffy pancakes.I like my waffles a little crispy and that is what I got.I will be going back cause I saw other things on menu I would like to try.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We were in Prescott for a weekend getaway and had the opportunity to eat at Waffles-n-More! It's an older restaurant but service was quick and the food was absolutely delicious! Will come again next time I'm in town!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great spot for breakfast

Wonderfully friendly people, big menu, well prepared food served with a smile

It’s worth stopping in and giving it a try

Note...try the grilled blueberry muffin...KILLER

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

It’s not too frequent that your server anticipates what condiments you might want with your order and make sure you have enough of it before your food comes. Servers here are smart and friendly. They make sure you have what you want right away.
The food was tasty and abundant. The ham was thick with the eggs, waffle fries were fresh and crisp. Waffles were great!
To top it off, we were able to visit with our puppy too!
Awesome place.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We were in a Prescott for an early doctors visit and wanted to find a new place for breakfast. Decided to try this place and so glad we did! It was very busy for a Wednesday morning at 10 am and now we know why! Delicious food, superb coffee, and the best service ever!
Loved everything and will definitely be back!