““Dees chese burgurger was reely good””
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #39 of 235 Restaurants in Prescott
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Two burgers I got for lunch. Nice lady outside took my order outside in my car.
Nice guy inside took my cash.
Good burgurs! I drive in here againe and get more.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

While visiting family in Prescott I was thrilled to discover an In-n-Out Burger across the street from our hotel! I didn't realize the chain operated a restaurant in Prescott. I hadn't even been in town an hour and I was there ordering a double-double animal style with animal style fries! The place didn't disappoint. As someone who rarely gets the chance to eat In-n-Out, this location met my expectations. Plus, the young staff was super friendly and extremely polite. If only all fast food restaurants trained their folks this well. I left full and happy. Until next time, In-n-Out . . .

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Sloppy assembled burgers, Pink under cooked tiny little beef patties, fries served cold. They forgot my partners milkshake. Young bucks behind the counter so busy trying to impress the girls they forget about customer service. Never will come back to this train wreck.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Everybody knows what to expect at In-N-Out, it’s a burger place. With cheese or without.....that’s about the size of it.

But a limited menu is part of their charm and they do what they do as good as anyone....great burgers, great fries....what else do you need?

Service is ALWAYS fast and friendly .... even when it’s a struggle just to find a place to sit (and it often is), you’ll get your food pretty quickly.

If you are looking for a great burger.....with fresh meat, and fresher toppings, and just a good time eating it...this is the spot

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I LOVE this In and Out Burger location!!! Moving from CA the lines at all In and Outs were always very long. My husband and I have been to this Prescott In and Out twice, the last time on Father’s Day and we were able to order at the counter as soon as we walked in the door at around 1pm.
The burgers and fries are so good!
This restaurant is clean, the bathrooms are clean, the staff is very friendly!