“Vegan Dish made to order”
Review of Icha Maajoh

Icha Maajoh
Ranked #59 of 235 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I called ahead to find out what kind of veggies they would be serving. When I arrived I told our waiter what I didn't want and asked him to surprise me. He did and it was awesome.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

My husband and I are visiting from Phoenix and decided to try the hotel restaurant. The host was very nice and the manager, James, stopped by and told us about the drink special. We both got one and it was great. Our waitress was very nice but our food took a long time to get to us but was cooked perfect. It was busy and there was a band in the bar but it just took too long. Otherwise it was a great experience and we will probably eat there again tonight.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Breakfast was good, had a menu with something for everyone. Our server Dolores
made us feel welcome and really made it an very enjoyable meal. Will be back to
try dinner menu. Hope Dolores does dinner too.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Pros: Welcoming staff, excellent service, and very attentive.

Cons: Closed ballroom seating with no decorations or windows, average buffet food with only extras as shrimp and crab for those that eat that, uninspiring salads with from the bag mixed greens or head lettuce, dry cheese cubes, and desserts that were common pies and cake slices.

In all, an "industrial experience" for $72 for two. In a word, "Meh."

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Let me start with we have been here on several occasions and the service and food have been a four rating. This visit was disappointing. They have a new Chef (Cook) I mean that in the most derogatory manner. The meal was supposed to be the Chef Special. What a disaster, we will start with the presentation. As described it was a Pork Chop w/citric demi over seasonal vegetables and rosemary fried potatoes. It was served in a bowl, looked one tone, brown over brown, no brightness. Now let’s talk about the food. The Pork chop was over cooked. The carrots were under cooked, not just a little, almost raw. The potatoes were burnt, not just a little char and there was no sign of rosemary. The rest of the vegetables were ok, nothing special. For $25, I could have gotten better somewhere else for half the price. The service was ok. We got no refills on our drinks, not even asked. When we mentioned our meal, the waiter did get the manager in charge. It just happens that the restaurant manager was on vacation. The person he brought to us was wearing a Security badge. He took notes and gave us 20% off our entrees. We will return again, but it will be a while down the road, hopefully after they get an actual Chef.

2  Thank Bill B