See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I enjoyed my over night stay. I had a king bed, microwave, and fridge. The TV was an old tube model but cable worked great. The free WiFi was adequate. The show also had a jacuzzi tub only problem with it was I'm over 6' so the tub was to small. I would definitely stay here again. Another plus was the Safeway next door that I easily walked to.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul L V
Reviewed 17 June 2016

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The location was close to downtown. If you want a no-frills place, this one works. A/C was kind of noisy, but worked great. Quiet throughout the night. There was coffee, but no breakfast was available. Caretaker was very nice

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda Q
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Stopped here to spend the night as the reviews were good. I agree. Nice and clean and comfy. Will stay here again and recommend it to friends and travelers. Its close to stores and restaurants too. When we checked in, the folks here were super. They even let me park the motorcycle right by the room.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank John C
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed overnight while passing through the area, with Mrs. Curmudgeon and Teenangst Curmudgeon in tow. The motel is about .7 mile away from the bustle of downtown, so a very quiet sleep.

The rooms are cottage sized, our twin double bed room was about 10x18', so not huge but adequate for our needs as a place to sleep. Impeccably clean. Wifi available, for free, but we did not use it. Bathroom was on the small size, shower stall, lav and sink, no soaking tub. Still very clean, and adequate for our overnight needs. The mattresses were both very firm (which I liked) with no sags or creaks, which was Mrs. Curmudgeon's only complaint.

No continental breakfast, just fresh coffee after 7am. Manager lives in site, was here when we arrived at 10pm, and up and moving at 6am.

We will stay again next time we are in the area. High recommendation.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank MrCurmudgeon
Reviewed 5 March 2015

It dosn't look like much from the outside but is pretty nice inside. The wife and I got the little house in the center. It had a little living room bedroom and kitchen. It was spotless and the kitchen had everything you could need and the price was $80 which is pretty good for prescott.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple