“Gave it 4 Tries....”

Rosati's Chicago Pizza
Ranked #65 of 235 Restaurants in Prescott
Reviewed 18 October 2017

And we won't be returning. Every single time we have been in there we have waited over an hour for a simple thin crust pizza. Every. Single. Time.
We usually go around 3:00 in the afternoon and we are usually the only people in the entire restaurant. This last time we ordered ahead online for pick up and the website gave us an approximate pick up time and it was an hour away. Showed up and the pizza was still not ready and the place was empty.

The pizza is good but not good enough for that. Plenty of other places to go in this town with much better pizza and much better service.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Went in just to see what it was like. We both had the slice of pizza (Pepperoni) with coke. Pizza slices were large. Pizza dough was light. Pepperoni and sauce were good.
Service was outstanding. Will have to try the chicago deep pizza. next time.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I love their deep dish pizza. I usually do carry out but I have eaten in side. I never had any problems and service was always good. The salads and sandwiches are yummy also. Go check it out by yourselves.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Their deep dish pizza is very unique and I've eaten other Chicago deep dish but this is not the same...and you need to allow time for them to bake it...about half hour.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My wife and I had heard about the deep dish Chicago pizza and thought we like pizza lets give it a try, well we have been and still have not had deep dish Chicago pizza.

One of the things that makes this unique is that the pizza takes like 40 minutes to bake properly so we ordered and first they did not bring us any drinks..... the waitress was going by and kind of 'oh I forgot your drinks'....... that should have been a clue.

We got our drinks and like another 10/15 minutes she comes back and informs us that she forgot to put in the pizza order.

We have now been there a good 30 minutes and now it is going to be another 40 minutes for the pizza..... I don't think so.... we change our order and had a regular pizza which was good, not great, and certainly not significantly better than a couple of other pizza places in town.

Will I go back, probably, they did give us a good discount on our dinner, but we went there to try the deep dish Chicago pizza...... if you are going you might want to check with the waitress to make sure the order has been placed otherwise it is a long time.