“A little expensive but a great place overall”

Wild Iris Coffeehouse
Ranked #2 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Prescott
Reviewed 4 February 2018

This place is great for studying, meetings, or a casual snack. I does get a little busy at times but is usually fairly quiet and is an overall great atmosphere. While the baked goods are kinda pricey they are pretty good. The coffee and tea here is also fairly decent and the employees are helpful and nice.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The coffees, teas and food are awesome, but what really sets the Wild Iris apart is the atmosphere. It is welcoming and diverse. I always see someone I know or someone I would like to know. I went to a political meeting recently, I met a friend for coffee and most recently I met the alumni director for my college there. I walked in and his immediate comment was “this place is REALLY great,” so someone 30 years younger than myself loved the vibe and can not wait to come back. The staff are wonderful and let’s not forget the patio!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food and drink. Nice atmosphere. Family friendly. Outside patio. Clean bathrooms. No dogs in restaurant.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

The mochas were good without being too sweet or strong. The bagels came with plenty of cream cheese. The ambiance is laid back with seating both inside and on the patio.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Stopped in for a couple Americanos, which were great. Lots of students and locals enjoying the laid back atmosphere. Interesting mix of tables, high tops, communal tables and lounge-like seating. We weren't hungry, so didn't eat anything, but food looked amazing.