“great place”

Wild Iris Coffeehouse
Ranked #2 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Prescott
Reviewed 29 October 2008

We totally enjoyed this roomy coffeehouse.The pastries ,pies,muffins,cookies were good and there was a fine choice of teas and coffees.We were there 3 times and were not rushed at all.Very laid back and a real great place to relax.

Reviewed 22 July 2008

My husband and I were staying at The Motor Lodge in Prescott this weekend, and the owners there recommended we go to Wild Iris for coffee and their famous baked goods. They were telling us a story of how one of their guests was going out of their way on a journey just to stop in Prescott for their cookies! So we went, and they were totally right. The coffee was great, but I had some kind of coconut peach oat bar thing that was orgasmic, and my son had an oatmeal raisin cookie that I assumed he wouldn't eat because it wasn't chocolate chip, but he devoured the whole thing. The music playing over the speakers was one of my fave artists, and it made me feel like the kind of place I'd want to hang out in all afternoon with old friends. Loved it!

1  Thank runnerchic
Reviewed 25 June 2008

I first came to the Wild Iris because I had heard about it from three of my friends, and I decided to check it out for myself. As soon as I did, it became a regular part of my week! Immediately when I walked in, I liked the calm and inviting atmosphere. The coffee was delicious, and their pastries are colorful and tasty! They make their sweets from scratch, and are well worth the extra cost. The Wild Iris has a really beautiful courtyard that is next to a creek, and there is a resident yellow finch that regularly perches itself on the courtyard fountain to drink. I really love the positive energy feel of the people who work there, and the good vibe of the place in general.

1  Thank purplelovely