“Great place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability

Dfobs2011
Chicago, Illinois
“Great place”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

First I have to say that the owners were some of the nicest people. The house was really nice. The pictures don't tell the story. It was well equipped and set up like home. We were so comfortable there. I only needed to take myself. There are malls and hiking trails near by.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Apr 2016
Hello Denita,

Hope you made it back home safe and sound. Thank you for the nice review and for being our guest. You are always very welcome!

Kindest regards,
Constantin & Mirella Solomon
amancilla...
Palm Springs, California
“Excellent home”
Reviewed 1 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at this house for a week and it was such a great experience. The house was very clean. The sheets and towels for the house were very clean and fresh. They provided all the essentials for the house pots, pans, dishes, utensils, ect. The house had plenty of space so that my family and I could feel at home. I will defiantly be staying at this house again.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Dec 2015
Dear Guests,

We are very pleased that we could provide your lodging necessities.
We appreciated the way you kept our home.
We look forward seeing you again.
Happy new year to all your family.
C&M
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$650
/ Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing