“Awesome”

Joyride Taco House
Ranked #141 of 3,456 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We joined friends at Joyride on a Taco Tuesday. What a great visit. The manger found us trying to enter from the wrong side of the building and took us to an outside seating area, which was great. The fish tacos were the best I have had! House margaritas were very flavorful and delicious. We will be back!!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

If you're looking for a trendy ambiance, great selection of tacos and yummy food, look no further! Our service was great, comfy, colorful seats to sit in, and delicious tacos. Try the Mexican Street Corn.... it doesn't taste like anything else you've ever tried! :)

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I had friends in town, and we went for "Taco Tuesday" $2.00 Tacos, and $5.00 Drinks, who doesn't love that deal. You can order tacos individually, which is a great way to try every taco on the menu. You can order them one a time, also. Of course we had to try there Margaritas, the Blood Orange and the Pineapple Mojito are my favourites, but I did taste the Cucumber Serrano and the Prickly Pear also (also equally as yummy) If you go on Tuesday night, you will have to wait to get in, but its worth the wait.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Food is fabulous. The Margaritas are to die for. We had a great time and met some fun people. My only complaint was, the bartender, who was very nice, took my empty glass without asking me if I wanted another. Which I did. Otherwise I love the place and highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This small (but obviously well known and visited) restaurant conveniently located with enough parking in the area offers creative Southwestern/Mexican dishes with some outstanding Taco-variations.