“Kids love this place!”

Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Deer Valley
Reviewed 5 September 2017

My husband and I lived in Phoenix for 8 years, and this was one of our favorite stops for "cheap eats." You have so many different choices of Mexican-Chinese flavors for main meat, and combine it with rice and beans. And don't forget to pick up some Snickerdoodles! We brought our kids for their first visit on the first night in Phoenix and they were begging to return again the next day.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We came in last minute after just getting into town. They have the absolute best combinations of food you could want. I will always recommend this place to anyone. The workers are the best and explain everything well.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I love going here whenever I get a craving for Mexican or Asian food. It's surprisingly such a good combination and Chino cooks their food so well. The dishes mainly consist of an asian flavored main and a side of refried beans, rice or something mexican inspired. You can also get burritos but the bowls are the best. They even give you a free snickerdoodle with every order. And the snickerdoodle is so soft and chewy, perfectly baked. It's definitely something to try and once you do you'll want to keep coming back!

1  Thank alyx22
Reviewed 17 August 2017

When I drove up to Chino Bandido to meet an executive from a large Phoenix corporation, I thought for sure I was in the wrong place. But there he was, just inside the door, waiting for me. Then I saw the pictures on the wall of some of the famous people who have eaten here.

He walked me over to a special counter for "newbies" - for people who had never eaten here before. The staff gave me recommendations and samples and helped me with the menu. We had a wonderful combination meal with two choices of meat, Mexican rice and black beans. The endless soda drinks were much appreciated on a hot Arizona summer day.

I already have asked if we can have our next meeting back at Chino Bandido!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

For a really good meal, not fancy fusion of Chinese and Mexican, look no further than Chino Bandido's. The crispy Quesada, melted cheese, and your choice of a Chinese protein - spicy pork or chicken, BBQ pork, is so good. Two item bowls with one of the fried rice sides and the black beans (the best) is the best way to enjoy a visit. Wish they were in the Chicago area.