“good & fast”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Deer Valley
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Lots to choose from. I like the salmon and my kids like the burgers and ribs. Can pay bill & order or play games from table. Game minimal charge but keep kids busy

Reviewed 13 August 2016

The best chips and guacamole anyplace, anytime - ever! Thin, crispy chips are always consistent and the guac is out of this world! Get the regular order, not the more expensive because all they do is mix it up at your table. Same stuff, more dollars. Happy hour starts @ 2PM, that's right - so you really can't go wrong there!

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Great service. The food was awesome, could not believe the pile of chips and salsa we got! Our waitress was wonderful and my strawberry blueberry Margarita was awesome!

Reviewed 19 February 2016

We ended up at this restaurant at 3:30 in the afternoon on a Tues. It wasn't very
busy so lucky for us we got the BEST service EVER !! All the waitresses were
helping to accommodate me and my 3 grandkids ! AND the food was GREAT. Everyone finished all their food !!

Reviewed 5 November 2015

Way back 10 years ago I used to frequent Chili's with my co-workers about once every week or two. Time passed, jobs changed, co-workers came and went and we mostly lunched at mom & pop places. A few months ago we tried Chili's again and once again it's become a regular thing. The menu has enough variety that it doesn't get old and there's something for everyone. The service has been great, friendly helpful wait staff & management. Really good value on lunch specials and our favorite, the two for $20 dinner. This is not fine dining, hence the 4 star rating instead of 5. But it's good, reliable dining in a casual atmosphere.