“Fun Place, Great Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I love coming to this place especially on Saturday evenings. First off, the live Flamenco performance/entertainment is awesome. The artists on stage are great and very authentic (I can say this because I traveled enough to Seville, Spain and have been to some really great flamenco performances)
Then there's the food, so simple and yet very tasty.

When my friend and I visited this establishment, we both ordered 3 soft tacos each ~ 1 carne asada, 1 grilled fish taco, and 1 shrimp taco. The meat, the fish, and the shrimp were perfectly seasoned, and was served with some house made tortilla chips. Their green tomatillo sauce is so good that I could practically finish the entire squeeze bottle it comes in. The sauce was so god, we ended up ordering more tortilla chips just so we can enjoy the sauce, haha.

The servers are very attentive and efficient. They make sure that each and every patron is served and happy. Customers are happy when they leave this establishment.

In terms of drinks, they have a full bar. But, since I don't drink any alcoholic beverages, I ordered some lemonade. Just a little tip, the lemonade is super sweet. So to lessen the sweetness, I asked for a half a glass of iced water and diluted my lemonade and didn't need a refill.

They have alfresco seating with misters, so even seating outside in the desert heat, it was nice and comfortable.

They have concerts offered in the ballroom area too. So check the calendar on their website if interested in going to see local and international bands or musical groups. Great venue.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Need an adult beverage or a snack at lunch or after work when you're downtown. Crescent ballroom is the place and it now has outdoor seating on their 2nd floor patio. Tacos, burritos.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Great entertainment! Delicious drinks! Relatively cheap beer!! Terrific tacos! Weird location downtown, but nothing exciting within walking distance.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Ate dinner before the free jazz. Food was pretty good Mexican, had a burrito and tacos. Free jazz was nice sitting on the roof top.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

We did not eat at the Crescent Ballroom, we ate prior to the concert elsewhere (plus I was not aware that they offered food!).

This venue is wonderful. The sound was excellent. The little bleacher seats were a blessing too!