“Great Local Neighborhood Coffee Shop”
Review of Copper Star Coffee

Copper Star Coffee
Ranked #8 of 117 Coffee & Tea in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Description: I found this place this weekend and LOVED the concept - wanted to write a review about it but it seems that TA doesn't have hardly ANY Phoenix 'local' joints I've recently found.
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I love the coffee here and the atmosphere. It’s a great neighborhood coffee house with an artistic flair.

I love to support local businesses and Cooper Star is at the top of my list. Their lavender mocha is amazing and their pastries delicious!!!

Also being in the Melrose District, the Gayborhood, you are guaranteed a fun, diverse, eclectic and welcoming crowd.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

This is a fun little coffee shop in an old gas station. They don't have much parking and I usually have to park on the street but don't let that deter you. The service is friendly, the coffee and the pastries are good and I like their funky vibe. Definitely, a nice place to hangout, chat with friends, read, write or whatever you need to do. Check it out!!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Friendly staff and fabulous muffin. We went on a Sun. & it was very crowded, so luckily it was cool enough to sit outside.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I visited this shop on my way to visit North Phoenix Baptist Church from out-of-state (plug: terrific church with fantastic leaders!). It is a very unique little shop (looks like former gas station) with a drive-thru. It didn’t take too long for me to get my iced mocha and it was pretty good (not the best in Phoenix but definitely quality coffee)! The service was friendly too. Apparently, there are two lanes you can pull into to order, I didn’t know until someone behind me pulled into the second lane.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Quaint, little coffee shop with pastries and other food run by some of the nicest people! Went here twice during my visit and was always greeted with a welcoming smile and nice conversation.