“Super tasty hamburger and fries.”

Hopdoddy Burger Bar
Ranked #403 of 3,457 Restaurants in Phoenix
Reviewed 10 May 2016

This was my first visit and I went there for lunch. I chose the Good Cause Hamburger. $1 is donated to ALICE COOPER'S SOLID ROCK FOUNDATION. Angus Beef, Tillamook Cheddar, Caramelized Onions, Jalapeños, Hickory BBQ, Sassy Sauce, Red Leaf Lettuce, Beefsteak Tomato. I also ordered the small fries (Kennebec potatoes from Maine) and I liked the fact that they are sprinkled with parsley. I ordered a Little Larry which is a Mini-Classic Frozen Margarita topped with Grand Marnier. I liked it. Samuel was my waiter and he was attentive and friendly. I plan to return and go when it is Social Hour and order something else.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I ate here after a workout one evening. The burgers and truffle fries were really good. I loved the layout of the tables and restaurant. It was also nice to see they grind their own burgers and use organic ingredients. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

I wasn't expecting a large icy goblet of beer when I ordered a beer, but it was very welcomed and heavy! Actually, it is kind of hard to hold in one hand. There is a nice selection of beers on tap. There is also a good selection of crafted burgers of Angus as well as bison and black bean. Fries are good. The staff are friendly and efficient. We felt very comfortable. With a social hour that begins at 3:00, Monday to Friday until 6:30, you can go early to avoid the crowds at peak times. How do the burgers rank with other burger places? You won't be disappointed. My Classic Burger was good; maybe too many ingredients for me, but it was my choice to include all. My wife's Magic Shroom Burger wasn't shroomy enough for her and was overpowered by the pesto sauce, so should have been called Pesto Burger. Still, we enjoyed our meal and will go back to try another burger. Most of the outdoor seating faces west so afternoon diners be wary if you don't like the sun.

1  Thank chochunter