“Great coffee”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Peoria
Reviewed 1 January 2016

This place has some good and inexpensive coffee. They have a wide variety of options. Love the hot mocha swirl as I love chocolate.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

I go to a DD every week. I ordered my usual hot chocolate and sandwich. I sat down outside to enjoy by breakfast and sipped my hot chocolate. It tasted like water. When I returned to the counter and told the worker named Kaitlynn she responded with a "it should be fine." I responded with a comment about the mix being low which would affect it. She did not apologize or anything. She walked away and took the cup and checked the mix. It was low. I walked back to my table and then came back in for my drink. I see Kaitlynn showing another worked how to fill the hot chocolate machine and she says" see, that's how it's done" She closes the machine and walks away. Another worker gave me my drink, ( not Kaitlynn) and then apologized (not Kaitlynn) and then gave me a card for a free drink.. The front of the card said "the customer is always right". Yeah, not coming from Kaitlynn.

Reviewed 29 May 2015

You'll recognize this place because you'll see the line. Don't worry it moves quickly. This is my morning go to place. The coffee is always perfect. Always. I've become a flat bread addict for breakfast. They have a veggie flatbread breakfast that is delicious. It's hot, moist, flavorful and a great combination with my coffee. The service is always fast and friendly. By the time that you drive to the window you are ready to roll back onto the road so that you can enjoy your breakfast on your way to work. Oh there is seating inside - and yes they do have all your favorite donuts.