“large menu and great salads”

BJ's Restaraunt & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaraunt & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 311 Restaurants in Peoria
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Since our humble beginnings back in 1978, we've continued to refine our brewhouse experience to make BJ's a place where you can make the most of any meal. We want BJ's to be a place where the moment you leave is the moment you plan on coming back. We pride ourselves in our craft and attention to detail. Our guests come here for our award-winning handcrafted beer. They come here for the Southern California twist we've put on the Chicago-style pizza. And they come here for our Pizookies, our world-renowned dessert. But above all we know people come here to make their good times better. So in many ways we haven't just crafted a brand, but a mindset. And our guests are the reason for this. And it's because of them we're continually striving to make sure every moment they choose to spend with us counts. Welcome to BJ's.
Reviewed 25 September 2018

We generally sit in the bar area rather than wait for a table in the main restaurant. The bar area is self seating. A little less private because you may end up sharing a table with some other patrons. Great service.
My wife and I particularly like the salads because they are better than we've had elsewhere and the portions are large enough to satisfy.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I expected a wait but we got a table upon walk in, the drinks took maybe five minutes, and the food took roughly 30 or so minutes. Very happy with the quick service (the place was packed, too).

My partner had the shrimp scampy - he said it was very good except the shrimp had tails on them and he didnt like that.
I had the Peruvian quinoa bowl with shrimp. It was packed with flavor and was very filling! If you have acid reflux or heartburn, id recommend taking something before eating this though.
Great service. Not very loud. Good atmosphere. Both entrees plus two tall beers - $57
We will return.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I really like to eat at BJ's on Monday nights,. They have a special that gives you a pizza at half price. The pizzas here are quite good. I always get a tomato-mozzarella salad as a side, they are truly superb. If i'm in the mood for a beer the in-house blonde brew is my favorite. Service is always friendly and professional. They have a nice facility with lots of TVs. The only downer going to BJ's is the wait to get in.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to this BJ’s. Our party of four was seated quickly with call ahead seating. The food was good, delivered to our expectations. The staff were all friendly and attentive. My salmon with chipotle cherry glaze was very good. Price for party of four was around $100.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

The atmosphere was a bit loud, but since it appears to be a sports bar, I guess that's normal.

The service was good, and the staff were friendly.

The food, however, was not good.

I got a Caesar salad and broccoli and cheese soup combo.

My Caesar salad was drenched - and yes, I mean that word - in dressing. It was like someone had tried to drown the lettuce. After the third soggy crouton, I gave up on it.

My soup wasn't good either. The cheese tasted like it came from a can - you know, the canned nacho cheese flavor? Also, there wasn't a lot of broccoli in the soup, and what was in there wasn't cooked properly.

We got a cookie cake with ice cream for dessert, and it was really good, though a bit rich.

The food was not good enough for the prices they charged.

Overall, this was not a great experience, and I wouldn't go back.