“Good food, excellent service ”
Review of Salty Senorita

Salty Senorita
Ranked #226 of 313 Restaurants in Peoria
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat after a Spring Training game at Scottsdale Stadium. We hopped a golf cart and headed to a place I wanted to try; it was not open, yet. The cart driver suggested Salty's. I wish we had discovered this place a couple of days ago. While we were enjoying excellent street tacos and Salty's Original Fundido we were reading reviews. We could not understand all the negative reviews. The food was excellent and Markell provided us with top notch service. Ignore all those negative reviews. Grab a table on the patio and have some fun with friends.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I met some friends at the Salty Senorita before a spring training game in Peoria. This place has plenty of seating and a neat atmosphere. They had some good grilled chicken tacos. 2 for $7, I believe. Service was good as well.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

This review is based on drinks only. My wife and I stopped here for a drink when we first visited Old Town. This is a large place with both indoor and outdoor seating. The bartenders and servers were all friendly and attentive
. The beer was cold and the prices were reasonable. A real nice visit.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

This was our first time in Scottsdale, and while wondering around Old Town, my wife and I found the Salty Senorita. We found it to be a fun place that wasn't too noisy with a quaint decor. The food was good, the drinks were cold, and the staff was attentive. PLUS... the prices were about the best we came across around town.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

It took an eternity for our server to appear, and just as long for our drinks.
The food was no quicker and on tip of that one dish was missing.
It eventually came out when the rest of our party had finished.
But I must say the manager was very apologetic and did not charge us for it.

The patio is a nice place to sit and watch the world go by.